Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Admission List 2021/2022 | oouagoiwoye.edu.ng.
OOU Admission List: The Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) has released the 2021/2022 academic session first batch online admission list.
OOU Admission List
The management of the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), Ago Iwoye, Ogun State, has announced the release of the first batch, second batch and third batch admission lists for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the post UTME screening exercise and applied for the Direct Entry can now check their admission status online.
How to Check OOU Admission List Online.
Follow the simple procedure outlined below to check OOU Admission List online:
- Go to OOU admission status checking portal at http://portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission/login.php.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Password (For first login, use your SURNAME as password) in the provided columns.
- Finally, click the “Login” button to access your OOU admission status.
You can also follow the procedure outline below to check your OOU admission status on the JAMB portal:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your OOU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to OOU admission list.
Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye is a state university in Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State, Nigeria. The university was founded July 7, 1982 as Ogun State University and was renamed Olabisi Onabanjo University.
If you have any questions concerning OOU Admission List, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.