Olabisi Onabanjo University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020.
OOU Post UTME / DE Form: Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) has started selling its 2020/2021 academic session Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) and OOU Direct Entry screening exercise application forms.
OOU Post UTME / DE
The management of the Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State will conduct a Post-UTME (PUTME) Screening for candidates who wish to be admitted into the Institution for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Latest Information: The new deadline for OOU post UTME registration is Friday, December 18, 2020
See Also: OOU Courses
OOU Post UTME Form Eligibility
- UTME candidates that picked the University with a minimum score of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME results.
- Candidates who did not pick the University but with a minimum score of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME results and ready to change to the University as the first choice.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Candidates with ‘A’ Level/ OND/HND/NCE/A’LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates who possess Diploma certificate of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates with Diploma from other approved institutions with minimum of Upper Credit who had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University.
How to Apply for OOU Post UTME / DE
Each eligible candidate will pay the sum of N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only for the Screening Exercise. Each candidate is expected to create a profile through the school Portal http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and thereafter generate a payment invoice. Payment can be made through any of the following:
- Online Payment – visit: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and follow the guidelines for payment.
- OOU CAMPUSES – Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Sagamu, Ayetoro&Ibogun).
- IJEBU-ODE – OlabisiOnabanjo University Guest House,Igbeba, Ijebu-Ode.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
OOU Post UTME Mode of Registration.
- Visit the University Registration Website: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and complete the registration form online, thereafter printout OOU PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week to Screening date.
- Any candidate with problems should call the following Telephone Numbers: 07011076053, 08055606475, 08055159965, 08171357576.
- Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
- OOUPUTME Screening Pass.
- 2020/2021 UTME Result Slip.
Candidates are advised to regularly check for further information on the Screening on the University website: putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENT.
Application Deadline: 5th December, 2020
If you have any questions concerning OOU Post UTME / DE, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- OYSCATECH Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- ACEONDO Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Session | NCE & Degree
- Chrisland University Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
- Federal College of Education (FCE) Katsina Post UTME Form for 2020/2021
- Edo State Polytechnic Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp, or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.