Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME Mock Examination 2020.
OOU Post UTME Mock Exam: Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) mock examination for the 2020/2021 academic session.
OOU Post UTME Mock Exam
The management of the Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, will be conducting mock examination for all duly registered applicants for the 2020/2021 Admission Exercise into the University.
The purpose of the mock post UTME is to allow applicants to familiarize themselves with the screening software before the commencement of the actual PUTME Screening Examinations.
Candidates for the PUTME Mock Eam at the Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye are enjoined to please be GUIDED by the following:
- To Print screening pass for your time and day of the exam.
- Download latest exam browser by visiting this link http://bitly.ws/aNjN
- Kindly uninstall the previous SABOSI Proctored Exam browser on your system.
- Extract and install the last SABOSI Proctored Exam browser you just downloaded.
- Enter your login details by providing your username and password to the exam browser (please make sure you don’t login earlier than time allocated, i.e. if your time is 8.00am don’t try to login by 7.59am. The appropriate time for you to login is 8.02am).
- If you have any issue kindly contact these numbers 07056322948 and 08031162733 (WhatApp/telegram messages only).
OOU Post UTME Mock Examination Procedure
- Ensure you are ALONE in a SILENT ROOM with enough light.
- Connect your Laptop Computer to the Internet.
- Open the SABOSI Exam software that you have previously downloaded and installed.
- Log in with your JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER as USERNAME and your SURNAME as PASSWORD
- If your login is successful, you will be asked to verify your identity. During this verification, your Face will be captured by the Webcam when you Press the CAPTURE Button after the image has been captured you are to press VERIFY for the system to complete the process.
- After a successful Authentication and Verification, you will see your name and your picture. Under it, there will be a PROCEED TO EXAM BUTTON which takes you to the Examination.
- Click on the Exam you are to take and then click on ATTEMPT QUIZ and begin to answer the question.
- When you have successfully answered the questions, click on FINISH ATTEMPT, then Scroll down on the next page and click SUBMIT ALL AND FINISH.
- A prompt will pop up with this message “Once you submit, you will no longer be able to change your answers for this attempt. ” If you are sure you want to submit click SUBMIT ALL AND FINISH.
- Then click on your name at the top right corner of the exam page then click LOGOUT.
- After which you can now close the SABOSI Exam Software.
NOTE: If while answering the questions your internet goes off, the software will save your attempt up to that level and allow you to fix your connection. Then right-click on the exam page and select reload to reload the page and continue the examination.
If you have any questions concerning OOU Post UTME Mock Exam, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- UNICAL Post UTME Examination Date and Venue 2020/2021 Session
- OAU Post UTME Screening Examination Date for 2020/2021 Session
- NDU Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Session
- Igbinedion University Post UTME/DE Screening Form for 2020/2021
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.