Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Resumption Date 2021.
OOU Resumption Date: Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) resumption date for the commencement of academic activities for the Rain (second) semester, 2020/2021 academic session has been announced.
OOU Resumption Date
The management of the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State, has announced the resumption of academic activities for the rain semester 2019/2020 academic session.
Olabisi Onabanjo University Resumption Date
Following the suspension of the Industrial, Action embarked upon by the Academic Staff Union of Nigerian universities and the recently released guidelines on reopening of Educational Institutions based on COVID-19 Pandemic) by the Ogun State Government, this is to inform all students of the Olabisi Onabanjo University as follows:
1. Online (Virtual) Academic Activities for 2019/2020 Rain Semester will commence for all students on Monday, 4th January 2021.
2. Students may be allowed into the University Campuses (if necessary) from Monday, 18th January 2021.
3. Instructions on how Students will receive Lectures (Online) including the time table for the 2019/2020 Rain Semester are being released on all University Platforms and Students Portals
4. In addition to strictly obeying the COVID-19 Protocols, Students are strongly advised to please adhere to the information above.
5. The Vice-Chancellor, Professor G.O. Olatunde wishes all Students a happy and fruitful 2021.
If you have any questions concerning OOU Resumption Date, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- DELSU Resumption Date 2020/2021 Academic Session
- UNIOSUN Resumption Date for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- AKSU Resumption Date 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Resumption Date for 2020/2021
- Federal Polytechnic Offa (OFFAPOLY) Resumption Date for 2020/2021
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.