Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Verification Exercise Schedule 2021/2022.
OOU Verification Exercise: Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) verification exercise schedule for the students admitted during the 2021/2022 academic session.
OOU Verification Exercise
This is to inform all the candidates admitted into the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) during the 2021/2022 academic session and have paid the non-refundable acceptance fee that they are required to come to the university for verification.
Recommended; OOU Acceptance Fee & Payment Procedure
OOU Verification / Registration Exercise Procedure
- Log on to the University Admission Portal portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission.
- From your dashboard, click on PRINT VERIFICATION FORM.
- If you are yet to upload your Verification Documents, you will be taken to the VERIFICATION DOCUMENTS UPLOAD PAGE
- Upload the Documents.
- Prepare each DOCUMENT TYPE to be uploaded as a single PDF Document
- Select the type of Document to be uploaded (BIRTH CERTIFICATE, JAMB ADMISSION LETTER, TAX CLEARANCE, STATEMENT OF RESULT (DE)
- Provide a description of the Document being uploaded e.g Birth Certificate.
- Await system prompt on the SUCCESS or FAILURE of the upload process.
- Each successful upload is listed below the upload field.
- Note the following
- You are to upload your JAMB ADMISSION LETTER (the 6 paged PDF file) that was downloaded directly from your JAMB PORTAL.
- You can only upload one document type at once and you cannot remove the document after upload except by an administrator.
- Keep checking your mail for any information from the Verification Officer (if any).
- The Verification Officer will inform you of the success or otherwise of the Documents you uploaded.
- If unsuccessful, you will be informed via email of the corrections you need to make. Effect the corrections and resubmit accordingly.
- If successful, the Verification Officer will ENABLE you to make necessary Payment and complete your registration.
Candidates are advised to IMMEDIATELY visit the University Admission Portal to complete their Registration
Requirements for OOU Verification Exercise
- Verification/Bio-Data Form
- Acceptance Fee Receipt
- UTME JAMB Result
- OOU Post UTME Result
- O’level Result
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE
- Certificate of Origin (not compulsory)
- Tax clearance Or N10,000
- JAMB Admission Letter
Kindly adhere strictly with all rules and regulations governing COVID-19. NO FACE MASK, NO ENTRY.
If you have any questions concerning OOU Verification Exercise, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.