Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY) Iree Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022.
OSPOLY Iree Post UTME Form: Osun State Polytechnic, Iree post UTME screening admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. Candidates who do not participate in the OSPOLY Iree Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission. Such a candidate can apply for a change of course and institution.
OSPOLY Iree Post UTME Form
The Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY), Iree hereby invites all suitably qualified candidates to its 2021/2022 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
Osun Poly Iree Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- Candidates who made Osun State Polytechnic Iree their First or Second Choice in the 2021/2022 UTME, as well as those who are still wishing to change to Osun State Polytechnic, Iree and scored 120 and above, can apply for the National Diploma Courses and 100 for NCE courses.
- Candidates for all courses must possess five (5) Credit Passes at not more than two sittings in relevant O’Level Subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October 2020 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates who do not participate in our Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission
How to Apply for Osun State Polytechnic Post UTME
The Post -UTME Screening Card is available at a sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only at the OSPOLY Microfinance Bank, Iree or its branches at Ayetoro, Osogbo and Isokun Roundabout, Ilesa.
Eligible Candidates should log to Osun State Polytechnic, Iree Website: www.ospoly.com and take the following steps:
- Visit osunpoly.com
- Click on CBT Registration.
- On the page shown, select POST UTME
- Type in your full name and email address.
- Click proceed to payment
- After successful payment, you will be redirected to the registration page where you will complete the registration
- After filling your details, submit the page and print out the registration slip.
NOTE: Come with photocopies of your JAMB result slip and O’level result(s) to the examination hall. The aptitude test date will be announced later.
OSPOLY Iree Post UTME Form Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Further Clarifications may be obtained via email:firstname.lastname@example.org or the following phone numbers: 07059397105, 08122088411, 08030862530.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications where necessary.
The Polytechnic has zero-tolerance for cultism, drug abuse, or any anti-social behaviour.
- OSPOLY Iree Matriculation Ceremony Schedule
- Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY) Iree HND Admission Form
- Osun State Poly (OSPOLY) Iree Daily Part-Time Admission Form
- Edo State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Heritage Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form
- Port Harcourt Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
If you have any questions concerning OSPOLY Iree Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.