Osun State School Of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form 2022/2023 | health.osun.gov.ng.
Osun State School Of Nursing Form: Osun State Hospital School Of Nursing, Osogbo has started selling admission forms into its school of nursing programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Osun State School Of Nursing Form
Osun State Hospital School Of Nursing, Osogbo invites Applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Nursing Programs of the Department of Nursing, Ministry of Health.
This is to remind all applicants and the general public that the sale of admission forms for basic nursing and basic midwifery will end at midnight on Friday, July 8, 2022.
Applicants should confirm the status of their applications by clicking on the APPLICATION STATUS. For questions, you can reach the school at 08057070275 (WhatApps) by the 8th of July, 2022 at the latest.
- Basic General Nursing,
- Post – Basic General Nursing, and
- Post – Basic Midwifery.
OSUN STATE SCHOOL OF NURSING ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
School Of Nursing:
Interested candidates must pass the following subjects at a minimum of credit level in either WAEC or NECO;
- English Language
Awaiting Results applicants need not apply.
Post – Basic General Nursing:
i. Possess WAEC, SSCE, GCE or NECO, with (5) credits at not more than two sittings. The subject combination must include
- English Language,
- Chemistry, and
iii. Be a Registered Midwife or Psychiatric Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria with a valid License.
iv. Have at least one year post – registration working experience after the one year Mandatory Community Service (Midwives only).
School Of Midwifery:
i. Possess WAEC, SSCE, GCE or NECO, with (5) credits at not more than two (2) sittings.The subject combination must include:
- English Language,
- Chemistry, and
ii. Be a Registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria with a valid License.
For basic general nursing and Basic midwifery Addition of ;
- Minimum age for entry shall be 16 years on admission
For post basic general nursing in addition of;
- Be a registered midwife psychiatric nurse with the Nursing & Midwifery council of Nigeria with a valid license
For Post Basic Midwifery in Addition of;
- be a registered nurse with the nursing and Midwifery council of Nigeria with a valid licence
How to Obtain Osun State Schools of Nursing & Midwifery Admission Form
- Basic General Nursing › N7,500 › 3yrs (36months)
- Basic Midwifery › N7,500 › 3yrs (36months)
- Post Basic General Nursing › N15,000 › 1½yrs (18months)
- Post Basic Midwifery › N15,000 › 1½yrs (18months)
How to Apply for Osun State School of Nursing / Midwifery Form
Interested candidates are to obtain the form by applying through the link below online:
The following are to be uploaded appropriately:
- One recent passport photograph with white background, scanned of size 15kb
- Copy (ies) of O’ Level certificate or printed copy (ies) of downloaded result,
- Copy of Notification Letter of registration as a qualified Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria;
- Valid e-mail address,
- Valid Phone number,
- Next of kin’s valid Address and Phone number
There will be an Oral and Written Examination for all qualified candidates.
Osun State School Of Nursing Form Application Closing Date: will be announce soon.
Further Support/Assistant, Inquiry, and Complaint, kindly forward it to the following firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you’ll respond to within 24hrs.
If you have any questions concerning Osun State School Of Nursing Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form
- OAUTHC School of Nursing Cut Off Mark
- LUTH School of Biomedical Engineering Admission Form
- Iyi-Enu School of Nursing Entrance Exam Schedule
- LUTH School of Anaesthetic Technician Admission Form
- NAUTH School of Nursing Admission Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.