Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology HND Admission Form 2021/2022 | www.oyscatech.edu.ng.
OYSCATECH HND Form: Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology, Igboora HND programmes admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale. Apply for OYSCATECH Admission HND Form below.
OYSCATECH HND Form
The management of the Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology, (OYSCATECH) Igboora hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Higher National Diploma (HND) programs for the 2021/2022 academic session. See Courses, Requirements, and how to apply for OYSCATECH HND form below.
OYSCATECH HND Courses.
- School of Animal and Fisheries Technology
- School of Plant Sciences
- School of Basic Sciences and General Studies
- School of Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering
- School of Agricultural Extension and Rural Economic
OYSCATECH HND Admission Requirements
- Five (5) O’Level credit passes as required in National Diploma Programmes.
- A minimum of Lower Credit at the National Diploma Level.
- One (1) year post-National Diploma cognate experience.
- NCE in Agricultural Science (Double Major) With at least a Merit Pass.
- NCE in Home Economics with a least a Merit Pass.
- Candidates with a PASS at the National Diploma level will require a minimum of two years of working experience.
- Candidates seeking admission into HND programmes who graduated from other institutions are required to submit transcripts from institutions where they were awarded ND certificates.
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Six Thousand Naira (₦6, 000.00) only for the screening exercise and Two Thousand Naira (₦2, 000.00) portal access fee.
How to Apply for OYSCATECH HND Admission Form
Higher National Diploma (HND) Applicants are to proceed to the admission website of the College http://admissions.oyscatech.edu.ng to make a non-refundable payment of Six Thousand Naira (₦6,000.00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Card (ATM) and ₦2000 Portal Access Fees payable through the same process.
Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the on-line application form and uploaded a digital copy of their passport photographs in white background. Any applicant with blurred picture on the post UTME screening registration form will not be admitted into the screening centre as the photograph will be used as a means of identification.
The PRINT OUT of post UTME screening registration and payment receipt should be presented by all candidates at the screening venue before admittance to participate in the exercise.
Candidates should note that satisfaction of this requirement is mandatory. For ease of communication, applicants are to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers.
Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the Screening Exercise as scheduled, automatically forfeits being considered for admission.
All correspondences on the 2020/2021 HND screening exercise should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org or call +2347033902827, +2348111045471, +2348055723592.
OYSCATECH HND Form Application Deadline: Not Specified
- UBTH School of Health Information Management (SHIM) HND Form
- Polytechnic Ibadan HND Admission Form
- Ashi Polytechnic Anyiin HND Admission Form
- KWARAPOLY HND Admission Form
- Offa Poly HND Admission Form
If you have any questions concerning OYSCATECH HND Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.