Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology Post UTME Form 2021/2022 | www.oyscatech.edu.ng.
OYSCATECH Post UTME Form: Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology, OYSCATECH post-UTME Screening application forms for admission its National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale.
OYSCATECH Post UTME Form
The management of the Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology, (OYSCATECH) Igboora hereby invites Applications from suitably qualified candidates for the Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology post UTME screening exercise for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Latest Information: Notice is hereby given to all candidates who chose OYSCATECH as their Institution of first choice or those willing to change to OYSCATECH as their Institution of first choice in the 2021 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that the final Post-UTME Screening Exercise will be conducted on Tuesday, April 26 and Wednesday, April 27, 2022, at 8:00 am each day.
OYSCATECH ND Courses.
- School of Animal and Fisheries Technology
- School of Plant Sciences
- School of Basic Sciences and General Studies
- School of Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering
- School of Agricultural Extension and Rural Economic
See Also: OYSCATECH HND Admission Form
OYSCATECH Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- Candidates must possess the SSCE/GCE conducted by WAEC, NECO or NABTEB with at least five (5) subjects at Credit Level obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates must score 100 and above in the last UTME.
- Candidates must complete the OYSCATECH admission on-line form and upload clear passport photographs with white background. Also, candidates are expected to upload a clear scanned copy of their O’level result(s).
- Candidates who did NOT choose the College but willing to apply are urgently required to apply for a change of course/institution to the College through JAMB.
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) for Post UTME Screening exercise and One Thousand Naira (₦1, 000.00) as portal access fees.
How to Apply for OYSCATECH Post UTME Form
National Diploma (ND) Applicants are to proceed to the admission website of the College http://admissions.oyscatech.edu.ng to make a non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Card (ATM) payable through the same process.
Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the on-line application form and uploaded a digital copy of their passport photographs in white background. Any applicant with blurred picture on the post UTME screening registration form will not be admitted into the screening centre as the photograph will be used as a means of identification.
The PRINT OUT of post UTME screening registration and payment receipt should be presented by all candidates at the screening venue before admittance to participate in the exercise.
Candidates should note that satisfaction of this requirement is mandatory. For ease of communication, applicants are to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers.
Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the Screening Exercise as scheduled, automatically forfeits being considered for admission.
All applied Candidates would be contacted later for further information.
All correspondences on the 2021/2022 UTMEscreening exercise should be forwarded to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or call +2347033902827, +2348111045471, +2348055723592.
OYSCATECH Post UTME Form Application Deadline: Not Specified
- Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Federal Polytechnic of Oil & Gas (FPOG) Bonny Post UTME Form
- Fidei Polytechnic Gboko Post UTME Form
- Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Post UTME Screening Form
- Bayelsa State Polytechnic (BYSPOLY) Post UTME Form
If you have any questions concerning OYSCATECH Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.