Paul University Post-UTME / DE Admission Screening Form 2020 | www.pauluniversity.edu.ng.
Paul University Post-UTME / DE Form: Paul University, Awka, PAU post UTME / Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
Paul University Post-UTME / DE Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the UTME & Direct Entry Admission into Paul University Degree Programme for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Paul University Degree Courses.
Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences:
|Biological Sciences||(i) Botany|
|Pure and Industrial Physics||Physics|
|Computer Science and Information Technology||(i) Computer Science|
(ii) Information Technology
FACULTY OF ARTS
|History and International Relations||History and International Relations|
|Mass Communication||Mass Communication|
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
|Banking and Finance||(ii) Banking and Finance|
|Business Administration||(iii) Business Administration|
|Management and Entrepreneurial Studies||(iv) Management and Entrepreneurial Studies|
|Sociology and Psychology||(v)Sociology and Psychology|
|Political Science||(vi)Political Science|
|Public Administration||(vii) Public Administration|
Paul University Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits in WASC, NECO, etc) at not more than two sittings in at least 5 subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) relevant to the candidates’ desired course of study in the University. Candidates awaiting results can equally apply.
How to Apply for Paul University Post UTME Form.
- Both the candidates, who made Paul University their first choice in JAMB and those, who did not make it their first choice, but are interested in attending Paul University should complete the online Application form.
- Interested candidates should go to any of the following banks and make a deposit of five thousand naira (N5,000) Application fee, and collect his/her payment teller.
|Bank||Account Name||Account Number|
|(1) Zenith Bank PLC||Paul University, Awka||1012421366|
|(2) Access Bank PLC||Paul University, Awka||0019935560|
- With the payment teller, the candidate goes to our 2020/2021 UTME/DE Admissions Portal on our website and completes the Application form, ensuring that he/she state the Bank and the teller number of his/her payment.
- Candidates should also indicate clearly their telephone number and email address, as these will be used in communicating to them on successful admission.
- On successful submission of the application by clicking Submit Application button, the candidate is notified on the screen with a link to print his/her Application Form as well as a mail being sent to his/her e-mail address if email was provided during filling the form from where he/she can subsequently print out a copy of the submitted application. If you did not get the notification on your Inbox, quickly check your SPAM box.
- Paul University will acknowledge the Applications of qualified candidates and advise them to wait for Provisional Admission Letter from JAMB.
- With the Provisional Admission Letter from JAMB, the student will now visit our website for the payment of Acceptance fee of twenty thousand naira (N20,000) and commencement of Registration.
- The admitted candidates will be expected to pay the yearly Portal Access Fee of N2,000 with the Acceptance fee.
- Candidate can make their payments using any of the following channels:
- Bank Deposit and follow the Payment procedure to submit their payment details and commence registration.
- Online Payment using ATM card and the Payment procedure to submit their payment details and commence registration. Candidate who opts for the using of ATM cards will be required to pay 2% processing commission.
Programmes/Courses: 0806-139-3949, 0803-339-2089
Problems with the site: 0806-549-0926, 0906-192-8360
If you have any questions concerning Paul University Post-UTME / DE Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- FULOKOJA Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Grundtvig Polytechnic Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Stars Polytechnic Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Session | ND Full-Time
- SLU Post UTME/DE Screening Form2020/2021 Academic Session
- Landmark University (LMU) Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Session
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.