Plan Ghana Recruitment: Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Plan Ghana Recruitment 2023.
Plan Ghana Recruitment 2023/2024
world. We recognize the power and potential of every single child. But this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion, and discrimination.
Job Title: Software Development Trainer
|Position||Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Coordinator (WISE)|
Dimensions of Role:
• The MEL Coordinator will support the accountability for developing and implementing the project’s MEL system, support the provision of capacity development in M&E to local organizations, and develop and implement the project’s knowledge management system, all with the ultimate objective of improving program effectiveness.
Typical Responsibilities – Key End Results of Position:
• Support the monitoring and evaluation system, tools, and processes development
• Support the finalization and validation of Performance measurement frameworks with relevant stakeholders
• Support the integration of indices designed as composite measurements that aggregate, rank, and summarize multiple indicators and data points.
• Support the development of qualitative and quantitative monitoring tools suited to the needs and capacities of WROs operating at different levels.
• Conduct project monitoring inclusive of tool design and development; data collection, cleaning, and compilation; analysis, validation, and sharing with relevant stakeholders.
• Support the establishment and maintenance of a Management Information System to systematically collect, store and analyze output and activity information.
• Support the conduction of project baseline and endline studies inclusive of developing Terms of Reference and ensuring consultants deliver high-quality reports (support in verifying the methodology, the relevance of the tools, and the quality of the report submitted) and value for money.
- OpenLabs Recruitment
- Aves International Academy Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In UK
- Health Care Assistant Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
• Advanced degree in statistics, measurement, planning, monitoring & evaluation, development studies, Social science, or other relevant fields.
• A minimum of 4 years experience in program planning, monitoring, evaluation, learning, and research of development projects.
• Good understanding of results-based management tools and approaches
• Demonstrable good experience in developing and implementing MEL systems, inclusive of Management Information Systems
• Good knowledge of the processes, procedures, and systems in project planning, management, monitoring, evaluation, and reporting.
• Good experience in leading quantitative and qualitative tool design and data collection techniques, statistical analysis, and data presentation and validation of results.
• Knowledge of women’s economic empowerment programming and working with different stakeholders (the private sector, government, and non-profit organizations) is an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
If you have any questions concerning Plan Ghana Recruitment 2023/2024, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.