Plateau State Polytechnic Post UTME Form 2020 | www.plapoly.edu.ng.
PLAPOLY Post UTME Form: Plateau State Polytechnic (PLAPOLY) has started selling the post UTME screening application forms for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
PLAPOLY Post UTME Form
The management of the Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin Ladi, hereby informed the general public and intending candidates that the post UTME screening exercise application for admission into National Diploma courses of Plateau State Polytechnic for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced.
PLAPOLY ND Courses.
- ND ACCOUNTANCY
- ND BANKING AND FINANCE
- ND AGRICULTURAL AND BIO-ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING
- ND URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
- ND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- ND MARKETING
- ND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
- ND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT
- ND COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ND OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- ND MASS COMMUNICATION
- ND COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- ND METALLURGY ENGINEERING
- ND FOUNDRY ENGINEERING
- ND LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- ND CIVIL ENGINEERING
- ND LEISURE AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
- ND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- ND STATISTICS
- ND AUTOMOBILE TECHNOLOGY
- ND MINERALS AND PETROLEUM RESOURCES ENGINEERING
- ND ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ND SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- ND HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
- ND FOOD SCIENCE
- ND BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- ND ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- ND QUANTITY SURVEYING
PLAPOLY Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
Candidates admission must have score 120 and above in the 2020 unified Tertiary matriculation examination (UTME) and must have chosen Plateau State Polytechnic Barkin Ladi as their Most Preferred Institution (1st Choice)
How to Apply for Plateau State Polytechnic Post UTME Form.
Candidates must begin the capture of his/her Bio-data through the polytechnic website www.plapoly.edu.ng and fill the online form note that the system will automatically generate and enable payment via USSD or RRR slip with the polytechnic logo for onward payment of the form fees of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) for Post-UTME screening fee at any commercial bank
The applicant is required to print the application receipt contain His/Her applicant ID using www.plapoly.edu.ng after payment in the bank other details of the procedures can be obtained on the website.
Candidates must appear in person in the various department of their choice with their credentials i.e (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) and evidence of payment of screening which commences from 1st to 3rd December 2020 between 10am to 4pm daily.
PLAPOLY Post UTME Form Application Deadline: All online activities on purchase completion and submission of the completed forms must be concluded on or before 27th November, 2020.
If you have any questions concerning PLAPOLY Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- UNILAG Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- GSPB Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- KWASU Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Nwafor Orizu College of Education (COE ) Post UTME Form 2020/2021.
- Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Session
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.