Nigeria Police Academy Entrance Exam Centres and NPA Subjects (Faculty & Department).
Police Academy Entrance Exam Centres/Subject: Nigeria Police Academy examination centres in Nigeria, Subject, and the written entrance examination pattern for the 2022/2023 academic session (9th regular course) prospective candidates.
Police Academy Entrance Exam Centres/Subject
The Nigeria Police Academy entrance examination centres Nationwide have been released including the examination subjects that would be attempted by applicants.
Nigeria Police Academy Entrance Exam Date
9th REGULAR INTAKE AUTOMATED PHYSICAL AND CREDENTIAL SCREENING EXERCISE IN ALL STATE POLICE COMMANDS INCLUDING FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY (FCT) HOLDS 26TH SEPTEMBER TO 1ST OCTORBER, 2022.
The Nigeria Police Academy Wudil (POLAC) invites all candidates who successfully completed their online registration in the ongoing 9th regular intake application for physical and credential screening exercise, which is scheduled to hold at designated venues in States across the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), from Monday , September 26th, 2022 to Saturday, October 1st, 2022, from 0800hrs daily. Kindly visit www.polac.edu.ng to print your invitation slip from 19th September, 2022.
Consequently, all applicants are to proceed to their respective State of Origin and appear at the various screening centres in their clean white T-shirts and shorts with the following mandatory basic screening requirements, neatly arranged in two white flat files with recent passport photographs attached:
Evidence of physical/mental fitness from a government recognized Medical Hospital
Evidence of Good character from Village/District Head of the applicant.
Indigene certificate signed by Local Government Chairman or Secretary
National Identity Number (NIN)Slip
Original and duplicate copies of credentials – O’ Level Result(s), Certificate of Origin and Birth Certificate/Declaration of AgeIncluding your jamb result print out
Printout of application form
Duly completed Guarantor’s form
Any candidate who fails to present items mentioned above (i -viii) , will not be considered for screening.
Applicants are equally advised to pay attention to details and specific guidelines on the screening exercise. Meanwhile, the the Commandant, AIG Ahmad Abdurrahman, psc (+), mni, has assured that the Statutory Entry Requirements into the Force as clearly stated in the Police Act and Regulations, would be followed to the letter.
He noted that officials deployed for the exercise have been directed to ensure that all applicants shortlisted are allowed to participate and to recommend their suitability or otherwise in the spirit of transparency, accountability and fair hearing using the already established benchmarks as contained in the Act.
The Commandant, while reiterating that the automated physical screening exercise is absolutely free of charge, advised applicants to be wary of criminal elements who may want to take undue advantage of the exercise to perpetrate scam. He however warned that anyone found wanting will be made to face the full wrath of the law
Nigeria Police Academy Entrance Exam Centres
Nigeria Police Academy entrance examination centres are as follow:
- Abuja: GSS Tudun-Wada, Wuse Zone 4 by NEPA (AEDC) Ofiices.
- Adamawa: Federal College of Education Yola.
- Edo: Daniet Global Resources, 67 Abu Aminu Avenue by Mouka Form, Upper Mission Extension, Benin City.
- Kaduna: National Teacher’s Institute (NTI), Along Zaria Road, Rigachikun, Kaduna.
- Kano: Kano State University of Science and Tech. Along Gaya Road, Wudi- Kano.
- Benue: eTc Center, North Core, Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi.
- Borno: University of Maiduguri eTc Center, Bama Road, Maiduguri.
- Sokoto: Usman Danfodio University, Sokoto (UDUS).
- Niger: Federal University of Technology Minna, Gidan Kwano, Main Campus, Bida Road.
- Kogi: Yabma International Academy, Lokoja.
- Plateau: UNIJOS Consultancy Ltd. CBT Center, Old Campus Murtala Moh’d Way Jos.
- Bauchi: DICT ATBU Yalwa Campus, Bauchi.
- Lagos: JKK House, 229 Ikorodu Road, Ilupeju, Lagos.
- Oyo: University of Ibadan ETC Center, Ibadan.
- Rivers: Diamond Pick-up Ltd. CBT Center, 89 Stadium Road, Elekahia, Porthacourt.
- Imo: Swintec Computer Institute, No 5/9 Hospital/ Orlu Road, Owerri.
- Enugu: Foretrust Digital Consulting Ltd. Plot 63A Premier Layout, Ogui-Nike, Enugu.
- Cross Rivers: Beeps Technology Ltd.19 Obudu Street, Igali, Ogoja, C/Rivers.
- Candidates should log into their online account so as to choose the centre nearest to them from among the old centries and the additional centre.
- Candidates that selected one of the newly added centres should contact the respective State Police Commands of their chosen centres.
- Candidates are hereby requested to come to the examination centre along with the following:
i. Acknowledgment Form
ii. Examination Card (Log into your online account to print Exam Card and updated Acknowledgment Card)
iii.Current JAMB Result Slip
vi. Two (2) Postcard size photographs (3.5 x 5 Inches) which should show only from the chest upwards
Nigeria Police Academy Entrance Exam Subjects/Courses
The examination shall comprise of a General Paper (Section A) which is compulsory for all candidates. It will cover areas such as general knowledge and current affairs, English Language and Mathematics. Other sections are to be selected according to candidate’s Faculty of choice. (www.polac.edu.ng)
Nigeria Police Academy Entrance Examination shall assume the following pattern:
SELECTION A: General paper – compulsory for all candidates (Weighting, 40%). Other sections, (only one section to be answered by candidates based on Faculty of choice (weighting 60%).
- Command Secondary Schools Admission Form
- NNSS Admission Entrance Examination Date
- NNSS Admission Form
- ST. COLUMBANUS (SCOSSI)
- Command Secondary Schools Entrance Examination Date
POLAC Examination will be conducted on 20th August 2022.
Nigeria Police Academy Entrance Exam Syllabus
GENERAL PAPER AND ANY OF THE FOLLOWING 3 SUBJECTS
SECTION B: FACULTY OF HUMANITIES:
- Literature in English
SECTION C: FACULTY OF LAW
- Literature in English
SECTION D: FACULTY OF SCIENCE:
SECTION E: FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES:
- Principle of Accounts/Commerce
If you have any questions concerning the Nigerian Police Academy Entrance Exam Centres/Subject, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.