The Polytechnic Ibadan (POLYIBADAN) HND Admission List | polyibadan.edu.ng.
POLYIBADAN HND Admission List – POLYIBADAN HND Admission List, The Polytechnic Ibadan (POLYIBADAN) HND Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session has been released online…Check Here.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes of The Polytechnic Ibadan (POLYIBADAN) for the 2019/2020 academic session, that the management of the institution has released the names of successfully admitted candidates.
Ibadan Poly HND admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
Check Poly Ibadan HND Admission List.
- Go to the Polytechnic Ibadan admission portal at http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng/#/auth.
- Enter your Email Address and Phone Number where required.
- Finally, click on Login to access your Poly Ibadan admission status.
Successful candidates are to :
- Pay their ACCEPTANCE FEE using an ATM Card and complete their online bio-metric fingerprint capture.
- Print their ACCEPTANCE FEE SLIP and CLEARANCE SCHEDULE.
Candidates are required to scan and upload their documents at eclearance.polyibadan.edu.ng on or before Friday 13th December 2019.
ALL OTHER FEES MUST BE PAID ON OR BEFORE 28TH DECEMBER 2019.
The following documents will be required for registration at your Faculty:
- The Polytechnic Ibadan Application Slip, Admission Slip, Acceptance and Hostel Fee Receipt.
- Passport (Blue Background).
- O’ level Results.
- Result scratch card (NECO : WAEC: NABTEB).
- National Diploma Certificate (HND ONLY).
- I.T Letter (HND Only).
- Letter of Recommendation from a reputable individual in the society.
N.B. Late registration attracts a penalty fee of Five Thousand Naira (#5,000)
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Polytechnic Ibadan HND admission list.
If you have any question concerning The Polytechnic Ibadan (POLYIBADAN) HND Admission List, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.