Port Harcourt Polytechnic [Captain Elechi Amadi Poly] ND Part-Time Admission Form.
Port Harcourt Poly ND Part Time Form: Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic/Port Harcourt Polytechnic has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into National Diploma (ND) part-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Port Harcourt Poly ND Part Time Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under-listed Part-time National Diploma (ND) Programmes of Port Harcourt Polytechnic [Captain Elechi Amadi Poly] for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
See Also: Port Harcourt Poly HND Form
Duration: 2.1/2 Years i.e Five (5) Semesters:
- Public Administration
- Law (Diploma)
- Business Administration and Management
- Computer Science
- Mass Communication
- Banking and Finance
- Office Technology & Management
Port Harcourt Poly ND Part-Time Admission Requirements.
Applicants must possess five (5) Credit passes in GCE ‘O’ Level or SSCE or WAEC or NECO or NTC or NABTEB or its equivalent at not more than two sittings including English Language and Mathematics and any three (3) Subjects relevant to area or discipline of choice.
How to Apply for Port Harcourt Polytechnic ND Part-Time Admission
- Applications for all programmes should be carried out online through the Polytechnic’s Website www.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng .
- Application Form costs Twelve Thousand Naira (N12, 000.00) only. All applicants are required to pay additional Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2, 500.00) only and Three Hundred Naira (N300.00) only as portal and bank charges respectively.
- All interested candidates are expected to apply online by logging into the Polytechnic’s portal: portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng to make an e-payment. Candidates can make the e-payment by either generating a transaction ID for the fee online and then proceed to any of the designated Banks (Zenith Bank, First Bank, UBA, Fidelity Bank, Sterling Bank, FCMB and Union Bank) to pay, using the Pay Direct option or with an Interswitch enabled Verve or Master Card.
- Please note that all Applicants are required to submit their Application Receipts to the Bursary Department for verification before proceeding to the Admissions Office for submission.
- All Completed online forms must be printed and submitted to the Admissions Office with Confirmed Application Receipts and other supporting documents/credentials not later than 31st March 2021.
- All interested applicants should visit the Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic website: portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng for further details.
Recommended: Port Harcourt Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form
Port Harcourt Poly ND Part Time Form Enquiries call: (08104832182, 09060362075, 09060339854)
Application Deadline: Not Specified
If you have any questions concerning Port Harcourt Poly ND Part Time Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.