Port Harcourt Polytechnic IJMB, A’Level & Remedial Admission Forms 2021/2022.
Port Harcourt Poly Remedial Form: Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic/Port Harcourt Polytechnic School of Foundation and General Studies has started selling admission forms into its IJMB, A’Level, and Remedial Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Port Harcourt Poly Remedial Form
The Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic (formerly Port Harcourt Polytechnic) School of Foundation and General Studies hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the IJMB, A’Level and Remedial Programmes of Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic for the 2021/2022 Academic Year.
- Interim Joint Matriculation Examination Board (IJMBE) Programme
- University of Cambridge International GCE ‘A’ Level Programme
- Remedial Programme
Port Harcourt Polytechnic IJMB, A’Level & Remedial Admission Requirements.
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR IJMBE AND ‘A’LEVEL PROGRAMMES.
- Applicants must possess five (5) Credit passes in GCE ‘O’ Level or SSCE or WAEC or NECO or NTC or NABTEB or its equivalent at not more than two sittings including English Language and Mathematics and any three (3) subjects in Arts, or Sciences or Social Sciences relevant to area or discipline of choice.
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR REMEDIAL PROGRAMME.
- Applicants must have attempted GCE ‘O’ Level or SSCE or WAEC or NECO or NTC or NABTEB or its equivalent and are deficient in basic ‘O’ Level Subjects.
How to Apply for Port Harcourt Polytechnic IJMB, A’Level & Remedial Admission.
- Applications for all programmes should be carried out online through the Polytechnic’s Website www.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng .
- Application Form costs Twelve Thousand Naira (N12, 000.00) only. All applicants are required to pay additional Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2, 500.00) only and Three Hundred Naira (N300.00) only as portal and bank charges respectively.
- All interested candidates are expected to apply online by logging into the Polytechnic’s portal: portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng to make an e-payment. Candidates can make the e-payment by either generating a transaction ID for the fee online and then proceed to any of the designated Banks (Zenith Bank, First Bank, UBA, Fidelity Bank, Sterling Bank, FCMB and Union Bank) to pay, using the Pay Direct option or with an Interswitch enabled Verve or Master Card.
- Please note that all Applicants are required to submit their Application Receipts to the Bursary Department for verification before proceeding to the Admissions Office for submission.
- All Completed online forms must be printed and submitted to the Admissions Office with Confirmed Application Receipts and other supporting documents/credentials
- All interested applicants should visit the Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic website: portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng for further details.
For more enquiries call: (08104832182, 09060362075, 09060339854)
Port Harcourt Poly Remedial Form Deadline:
If you have any questions concerning Port Harcourt Poly Remedial Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- KUST IJMB / Remedial Admission Form
- BOSU Remedial Admission Form
- BASUG Remedial Admission Form
- NSUK Remedial Admission Form
- NIGER POLY Remedial (Pre-ND) Admission Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.