Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Part-Time / ICE Admission Form 2021/2022 | ND & HND.
PTI Effurun Part-Time / ICE Admission Form: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun, School of Industrial Continuing Education (ICE) has started selling applications forms for admission into its Higher National Diploma (HND) and National Diploma (ND) part-time programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
PTI Effurun Part-Time / ICE Admission Form
The Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun is invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Part-Time (ICE) ND and HND programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
PTI Parrt-Time Courses (ND and HND)
The following programmes are available at Higher National Diploma (HND) and National Diploma (ND) levels.
- Petroleum Engineering Technology (ND and HND)
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering Technology (ND and HND)
- Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology (ND and HND)
(1) Industrial Safety Technology.
(2) Environmental Technology}
- Petroleum and Gas Processing Engineering Technology (ND and HND)
- Mechanical Engineering Technology (ND and HND)
(2) Power Plant}
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology (ND and HND)
(1) Instrumentation and Control
(2) Electronics & Telecommunications
(3) Power and Machines}
- Science Laboratory Technology (ND and HND)
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology (ND only)
- Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies (ND and HND)
- Computer Science and Information Technology (ND only)
PTI Part-Time (PTI) Admission Requirements.
HND and ND candidates are to possess five (5) Ordinary Level Credit passes relevant to the choice of programme which must include English Language and Mathematics. For details see online admission prospectus for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
How to Apply for PTI Part-Time Admission Form.
Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Twelve thousand naira (N12,000.00) Only for each PTI admission form for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
- Visit www.pti.edu.ng
- Click on “Admission Menu”
- Click on “Apply for Part time/ICE Programmes” and sign-up for admission (Note: Write down the Username and Password for subsequent use).
- This will take you to the Remittal Retrieval Reference (RRR) page where you generate the RRR code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR print out.
- After the payment of N12, 000.00 which is the cost of each admission form, return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng) and click on “Return to my Application”.
- Enter your User Name and Password and click LOGIN
- Fill in the online application form and print out the completed online application form which will be presented at the examination/Interview centre along with your RRR print out.
REMARK: If the portal rejects your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to login again after payment, then mail email@example.com stating your RRR code.
Inconsistency in names, passport, O’Level Certficates and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the institute and lead to disqualifications of defaulting candidates
PTI Effurun Part-Time / ICE Admission Form Deadline:
- The online application closes on 30th September 2021.
- The late application starts from 4th October 2021 and ends on 15th October 2021, at the cost of thirteen thousand, five hundred naira (N13, 500.00).
- Inconsistency in names, picture on photo cards, O’ Level Certificates and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the Institute and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
- If the portal rejects your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to login again after payment, then mail firstname.lastname@example.org stating your RRR code.
- For technical support, send an e-mail to email@example.com or call 08126971127.
- For further enquiries on admission, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 08127667021, 08065967052, 07015544662 and 08030524384
If you have any questions concerning PTI Effurun Part-Time / ICE Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- NUBAPOLY Part-Time Admission Forms
- AKWAIBOMPOLY ND Part-Time/Evening Form
- Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara Part-Time (ND) Form
- AKWAIBOMPOLY ND Part-Time/Evening Form
- Port Harcourt Polytechnic ND Part-Time Admission Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.