Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Effurun Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022.
PTI Post UTME Form: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun has started selling it’s PTI Post UTME Screening Form for the 2021/2022 session to the applicants who make Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) cut-off marks of 120 and above.
PTI Post UTME Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun National Diploma (ND) FUll-Time programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
See Also: PTI ND & HND Courses.
- This is to inform all candidates who applied for PTI National Diploma programmes, that the Post UTME screening exercise for 2021/2022 Academic Session has been scheduled to hold virtually via CBT as follows:
- Date: Tuesday, 16th and Wednesday, 17th November, 2021
Time: 00.10hrs, Tuesday, 16th to 23.50hrs, Wednesday, 17th November 2021
Please take note that a double-take of the screening test is highly prohibited
- Date: Tuesday, 16th and Wednesday, 17th November, 2021
- Candidates should note that the screening exercise shall be done on-line. Candidates are also advised to adhere strictly to the date and time allotted for it as there would be no rescheduled exams for any candidates that misses the exercise.
- Candidates should also note that taking the test on a GSM phone or its hotspot is not advisable as incoming calls may cause serious obstruction.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they have good Internet connectivity before the scheduled time for their screening test.
- The application portal will be closed on the 11th of November, 2021 and any applications after the deadline would not be scheduled for the screening exercise.
- Candidates are advised to always check the PTI website regularly for any update before the scheduled date of the screening exercise.
- Candidates are strictly advised to stay at their various locations to take the examinations and not be around the PTI premises as the examinations have been scheduled to hold on-line.
- The link to login for the examination and your login credentials would be sent directly to your registered email address before the exams.
- Further details about the on-line screening test can be obtained by calling the admissions office on: 08127667021 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Test Instructions: Please read the following instructions carefully before you begin your CBT:
- Do not click the Start button until you’re ready to start and complete the assessment.
- Set aside a time in a quiet location where you can focus.
- Make sure your internet connection is stable.
- For your web browser, use the latest version of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox or Safari.
- Note: The timer for this assessment will not stop or pause if you logout or disconnect during the test period.
PTI Post UTME Eligibility.
- All candidates who chose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 and above can apply for the 2021/2022 Post UTME Screening exercise.
- All candidates who did not choose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 or above, and are willing to change their first choice to PTI before the screening date can also apply for the 2021/2022 Post UTME screening exercise.
How to Apply for PTI Post UTME Form.
PTI Post UTME Screening will start from Tuesday 16th and Wednesday 17th November 2021
The application fee for the Post UTME admission form is N2,000.00 and the procedure for payment is as stated below:
- Visit www.pti.edu.ng
- Click on ‘’Admission Menu’’ and Click post APPLY FOR UTME
- Fill in the on-line ”sign on page’’ and click on “click Here to sign up” at the bottom of the page ( Note: write down the username and password for subsequent use and click on submit)
- This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Page where you will generate The RRR Code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR print out.
- After the payment of 2000 naira which is the cost of each application form, return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng) and click on “Return to My Application” “under Admission menu”.
- Enter your username and password and click Login.
- Fill in the online post UTME screening form which will be presented at the Examination /Interview center along with your RRR code print out, JAMB result and O’level result.
Candidates must enter their correct JAMB registration number, valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the Institute will communicate with candidates.
Candidates should note that inconsistency in names, picture on photo cards, O’level certificates, UTME results and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the Institute and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- If the portal rejects your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to login again after payment, then send e-mail to email@example.com stating your RRR code. Or use the Re-query at the bottom of the page.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
- Each Candidate must confirm his/her JAMB registration number and email address at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration number/email address and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application.
- Every information required for the filling of the Post UTME application form will be obtained in the Institute’s website; pti.edu.ng.
For technical support, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08037234529, 08065967052, 08058431017, and 08092138480.
Application Deadline: Friday, 29th October 2021
If you have any questions concerning PTI Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.