Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Effurun Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023.
PTI Post UTME Form: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun has started selling it’s PTI Post UTME Screening Form for the 2022/2023 session to the applicants who make Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) cut-off marks of 130 and above.
PTI Post UTME Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun National Diploma (ND) FUll-Time programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
See Also: PTI ND & HND Courses.
Additional Test Instructions: Please read the following instructions carefully before you begin your CBT:
- Do not click the Start button until you’re ready to start and complete the assessment.
- Set aside a time in a quiet location where you can focus.
- Make sure your internet connection is stable.
- For your web browser, use the latest version of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox or Safari.
- Note: The timer for this assessment will not stop or pause if you logout or disconnect during the test period.
PTI Post UTME Eligibility.
- All candidates who chose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 130 and above can apply for the 2022/2023 Post UTME Screening exercise.
- All candidates who did not choose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 130 or above, and are willing to change their first choice to PTI before the screening date can also apply for the 2022/2023 Post UTME screening exercise.
How to Apply for PTI Post UTME Form.
Online application will start from Monday, 1st August 2022 and end on 23rd September, 2022. Late registration starts from 26th September, 2022 to 7th October, 2022.
The application fee for the Post UTME admission form is N2,000.00 and the procedure for payment is as stated below:
- Visit www.pti.edu.ng
- Click on ‘’Admission Menu’’ and Click post APPLY FOR UTME
- Fill in the on-line ”sign on page’’ and click on “click Here to sign up” at the bottom of the page ( Note: write down the username and password for subsequent use and click on submit)
- This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Page where you will generate The RRR Code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR print out.
- After the payment of 2000 naira which is the cost of each application form, return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng) and click on “Return to My Application” “under Admission menu”.
- Enter your username and password and click Login.
- Fill in the online post UTME screening form which will be presented at the Examination /Interview center along with your RRR code print out, JAMB result and O’level result.
Candidates must enter their correct JAMB registration number, valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the Institute will communicate with candidates.
Candidates should note that inconsistency in names, picture on photo cards, O’level certificates, UTME results and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the Institute and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- If the portal rejects your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to login again after payment, then send e-mail to email@example.com stating your RRR code. Or use the Re-query at the bottom of the page.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
- Each Candidate must confirm his/her JAMB registration number and email address at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration number/email address and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application.
- Every information required for the filling of the Post UTME application form will be obtained in the Institute’s website; pti.edu.ng.
For technical support, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08037234529, 08065967052, 08058431017, and 08092138480.
Application Deadline: 7th October, 2022
If you have any questions concerning PTI Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.