PAMO University of Medical Sciences Admission Requirement 2022 | www.pums.edu.ng.
PUMS Admission Requirement: PAMO University of Medical Sciences Admission Requirement for Undergraduate Admission for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
PUMS Admission Requirement
The management of the PAMO University of Medical Sciences, Has published the Admission application procedures and the method of payment for candidate seeking admission into the Medical University, PAMO.
PAMO University Admission Requirement
- Applicants are required to have sat for the 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- For Admission (via UTME) into 100 Level, applicants must possess five (5) credits passed at SSCE (or equivalent) in relevant subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English Language and Mathematics), at not more than two (2) sittings and must have scored 170 or above in the 2022/2022 UTME in relevant subjects. For MBBS, the score must be 200 and above.
(i.) Candidates who chose PUMS in JAMB and
(ii.) Candidates who chose other Universities. Candidates under category (ii.) are required to apply for change of Institution through JAMB Portal to qualify to participate in the Screening Exercise.
- Candidates awaiting SSCE result or its equivalent are also eligible to apply for admission provided the result (s) will be uploaded on PUMS Portal two days before screening.
- For Admission by Direct Entry (200 Level), candidates will in addition to having five (5) O’ Level credits, MUST possess at least two (2) A’ Level or its equivalent, passes in relevant subjects or possess a good first degree in a related field not below Second Class Lower as the case may be. For MBBS, candidates must possess three (3) A’ Level passes in relevant subjects.
- For Transfer Admissions, candidates should first obtain a Transfer Form from PUMS, endorsed by the current university before resubmission to PUMS for consideration. The Form should be returned to PUMS with copies of relevant current Sessional Transcripts from current university.
See Also: PUMS School Fees Schedule
Undergraduate Admission for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
PAMO University of Medical Sciences is a Private University licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The University is committed to quality and excellence in Medical Education, Research and Health Services. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into Undergraduate Degree Programmes for the 2019/2020 Academic Session
Method of Application
Applicants are required to visit PUMS website, www.pums.edu.ng and apply online. Click on the ADMISSIONS menu on the website and click the APPLY ONLINE link to log into the PUMS Portal using the JAMB Registration number. Once the Candidates’ profile is validated, they would be expected to follow the instructions on the page to complete, submit ALL sections and pages on the Portal Application page. All the required documents should be uploaded on the University portal as only applicants with fully submitted online forms and uploaded documents will be invited for screening. Applicants who have successfully applied through the PUMS Portal will be notified of the dates and time of their screening vide text messages and Emails.
You may wish to call for support through 09060003435 or 08062942192
E-mail: [email protected] for immediate help if necessary.
Method of Payment
All Candidates are expected to pay a non-refundable Application fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) through the university Portal ONLY.
There are two modes of payment in PUMS Portal;
(a.) Card Payment and
(b.) Cash Payment. Log into the University portal through www.pums.edu.ng
Steps to Making Payments on the Portal
- If not logged onto the portal already, visit the website through pums.edu.ng and click under ADMISSIONS. Then click on Make Payment sub-menu to link up to the portal. You will be required to sign in to the portal using your JAMB number and password
- While on the portal, click on the Make Payment sub-menu by the left menu bar. You will see a list of the available payments applicable to you.
- Then choose APPLICATION PAYMENT link to proceed.
- While on the payment page, click START NEW PAYMENT to pay for your application.
- An RRR code will be generated for you at this point.
- You can therefore complete your payment using any of the options below.
- Payment Option One (CARD Payment):
- Click on Submit to be redirected/link up with REMITA payment platform where payment will be completed.
- You will be redirected back to the university portal upon completion of this payment where you will then make final submission of your application.
- Payment Option Two (CASH Payment):
- Click on Print to print out slip and take to the bank for payment with CASH
- Proceed to the bank, while at the bank indicate that you want to make payment using a REMITA generated RRR code printed. Check another bank if the approached bank does not support this type of payment.
- Once payment is successful at the bank, log onto the portal to confirm your payment on the portal.
- While on the portal, click on My Application Detail sub-menu by the left menu bar. Click on the confirm payment button to confirm your payment.
- Make final submission of your application by clicking on the submit button.
PUMS Admission Requirement: Compulsory Post UTME Screening Schedule
The Screening Exercise will take place as follows:
2nd Screening: A date for second screening will be published later
TIME: 10:00 am daily
VENUE: University Auditorium, No 1 Tap Road, Elelenwo Off Aba Expressway, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Applicants are expected to come along with downloaded completed Application Form, Originals and copies of Qualifying Certificates, the 2019 UTME/DE Results, Birth Certificate, Two (2) Passport Photographs, Evidence of Change of Institution where applicable, Evidence of Payment of Application Fees for the Screening exercise on any of the scheduled dates, Transfer Form/Transcript (for transfer candidates) and Letter of Character Attestation from a Clergy or Imam.
Barr. W.U.G. Imoedemhe, Ph.D
Registrar & Secretary to Council
Tel: 09060003435. E-mail: [email protected],
If you have any questions concerning PUMS Admission Requirement, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.