Qatar University Scholarships: Qatar University Scholarships are now accepting applications from suitably qualified students. It is a fully funded scholarship for all Qatar University students.
Qatar University Scholarships
About the Scholarship
Since its inception in 1977, Qatar University (QU) continues to serve as Qatar’s primary institution of higher education and has become today a beacon of academic and research excellence in the region. QU is committed to providing high-quality education in areas of national priority.
This scholarship is highly competitive and fully-funded available for International students with outstanding academic performance who wish to enroll in undergraduate program. The applicant is requested to apply to this scholarship during the announced application period.
Benefits of Qatar University Scholarships
Successful applicants for Qatar University International Students Scholarships will receive the following conditions:
1. Exemption from tuition fees.
2. Exemption from textbook fees.
3. 500 QR monthly salary.
4. Student housing (two students per room) including transportation to/from campus.
5. Annual round trip air fare ticket.
6. Residence permit under QU sponsorship.
Requirements for Qatar University Scholarships
To be eligible for Qatar University International Students Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
1. The applicant must have a high school certificate or its equivalent.
2. A minimum high school average of 95%.
3. Applicant must receive the final acceptance in the university.
4. The applicant must meet the admission requirements for the college that they applied to.
5. The scholarship should be utilized starting from the semester in which the scholarship was awarded.
The start of the study can be postponed for one semester, if necessary, conditional of approval of the scholarship committee.
If the student does not pass his/her first semester, the scholarship will be cancelled and the student will be informed by QU email.
6. Applicant must have a good reputation.
7. Applicant should not get benefit from this scholarship and another sponsorship/scholarship simultaneously.
Conditions for Continuity of Scholarship:
1. The student must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0.
2. The student must successfully complete a minimum of 12 hours per semester.
3. The student must remain registered continuously (in Fall and Spring) until graduation.
4. The student should not exceed the period for graduation according to his/her study plan.
5. Recipients of the scholarship are expected to adhere to academic regulations, policies, and procedures of Qatar University.
- Drake University Bachelors Scholarship
- Monash University Humanitarian Scholarships
- Imperial College London Masters Scholarship
- University of Leeds China Scholarship Council
- UNSW New College Living Scholarship Program
6. Must abide to the General Conditions to keep the scholarship.
If you have any questions concerning Qatar University Scholarships, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.