Quotes about Being Different: We all seem to be noticing each other’s differences more and more these days. Perhaps it is the increased use of social media that brings us closer together, or changes in how we interact with one another.
Quotes about Being Different and Unique in Life
What are the Advantages of Reading Quotes about Being Unique?
Reading quotes about being different and unique can help you accept yourself for who you are. You will gradually learn to value the value of your skills and discover who you are meant to be.
Self-acceptance is the first step toward genuine happiness.
Furthermore, reading these quotes pushes you to your limits and helps you overcome your fears.
Allowing yourself to be different gives you permission to try new things and get out of your comfort zone. You make your dreams a reality and allow yourself to discover endless possibilities.
When this occurs, you begin to gain self-confidence and self-esteem. You become more aware of how your uniqueness can benefit the world and the environment in which you live.
Furthermore, you develop a sense of belonging and begin to form stronger and healthier relationships.
Being different can be beneficial if you learn to embrace it, not to mention that it will spice up your life.
It emphasizes your uniqueness and authenticity, making you stand out in a world of conformity.
Remember to return to these quotes for a dose of positivity whenever you feel like you’re not good enough because you’re different.
Allow them to guide you on your quest for a one-of-a-kind victory!
35 Quotes about Being Different and Unique in Life
1. “There would be no need for love if perfection were possible. Love arises from our imperfection, from our being different and always in need of the forgiveness, encouragement, and that missing half of ourselves that we are searching for, as the Greek myth tells us, in order to complete ourselves.” – Eugene Kennedy
2. “At the bottom, every man knows well enough that he is a unique being, only once on this earth; and by no extraordinary chance will such a marvelously picturesque piece of diversity in unity as he is, ever be put together a second time.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
3. “Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary.” – Cecil Beaton
4. “My advice to anyone being picked on for being different or for working towards a dream is to remember it’s never personal. These people don’t actually dislike you at heart. They’re just going through difficult things in their own personal lives.” – Cassadee Pope
5. “I want to say when I was little, like Maleficent, I was told I was different. And I felt out of place and too loud, too full of fire, never good at sitting still, never good at fitting in. And then one day I realized something – something I hope you all realize. Different is good. When someone tells you that you are different, smile and hold your head up and be proud.” – Angelina Jolie
6. “Being different isn’t a bad thing. It means you’re brave enough to be yourself.” – Luna Lovegood
7. “By being yourself you put something wonderful in the world that was not there before.” – Edwin Elliott
8. “The things that make me different are the things that make me.” – Winnie The Pooh
9. “If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.” – Maya Angelou
10. “If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” – Henry David Thoreau
11. “Whatever you do, be different – that was the advice my mother gave me, and I can’t think of better advice for an entrepreneur. If you’re different, you will stand out.”- Anita Roddick
12. “Ordinary people are products of their environment and fit in. Artists transcend their environment and stand out.” – Oliver Gaspirtz
13. “Better to embrace the discomfort of being different than the comfort of fitting in.” – Ogwo David Emenike
14. “I thought not fitting in was something I had to fix. Now I see it as my superpower.” – Maxime Lagacé
15. “Always refuse to be like the others! The more you become similar to the others the more you will be useless because there are already plenty of the others!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
16. “Creative people have it hard. There is always something trapped in their noggins yearning to escape like a caged animal, both too free and wild to contain. Little does the world know it will often scrape the inner walls of the mind until it gets what it wants.” – H.S. Crow
17. “Being different and thinking differently make a person unforgettable. History does not remember the forgettable. It honors the unique minority the majority cannot forget.” – Suzy Kassem
18. “The person who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The person who walks alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever seen before.” – Albert Einstein
19. “Two roads diverged in a wood, and I – I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” – Robert Frost.
20. “The person who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The person who walks alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever seen before.” – Albert Einstein
21. “Not all who wander are lost.” – Gandolf
22. “Two roads diverged in a wood, and I – I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.” – Robert Frost.
23. “If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.” – Maya Angelou
- Free Printable Valentines Day Coloring Pages
- 5 Ways to Teach Preschoolers to Read
- 120 Strength Quotes to Enhance Your Courage and Inner Strength
- 150+ Uplifting Quotes For Difficult Times
- How do They Get Cars in the Mall? (Everything to Know)
24. “I find that the very things that I get criticized for, which is usually being different and just doing my own thing and just being original, is the very thing that’s making me successful.” – Shania Twain
25. “Sometimes, being different feels a lot like being alone. But with that being said, being true to that and being true to my standards and my way of doing things in my art and my music, everything that has made me feel very different…in the end, it has made me the happiest.” – Lindsey Stirling
26. “Normal is not something to aspire to, it’s something to get away from.” – Jodie Foster
27. “Kites rise high against the wind, not with it.” – Winston Churchill
28. “Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.” – Coco Chanel
29. When you’re the only sane person, you look like the only insane person. -Criss Jami
30. “You are a marvel. You are unique. In all the years that have passed, there has never been another child like you. Your legs, your arms, your clever fingers, the way you move. You may become a Shakespeare, a Michelangelo, a Beethoven. You have the capacity for anything.” – Henry David Thoreau
31. “So you’re a little weird? Work it! A little different? OWN it! Better to be a nerd than one of the herd!” – Mandy Hale
32. “Life’s no piece of cake, mind you, but the recipe’s my own to fool with.” – Haruki Murakami
33. “What sets you apart can sometimes feel like a burden and it’s not. And a lot of the time, it’s what makes you great.” —Emma Stone
34. “Normal is not something to aspire to, it’s something to get away from.” – Jodie Foster
35. “When you embrace your difference, your DNA, your look or heritage or religion or your unusual name, that’s when you start to shine.” – Bethenny Frankel
Final Words on Being Different and Unique in Life
It is perfectly acceptable to be unique. You should not be the same as everyone else because doing so would deprive you of the opportunity to be who you truly are. When you are denied the opportunity to be your true self, you forego your dreams and happiness.
You are an amazing, one-of-a-kind individual who is destined to stand out from the crowd. Your uniqueness may seem insignificant to you, but it is most likely a valuable asset that others wish they had. You are an exception because you are unique!
If you have any questions concerning Quotes about Being Different and Unique in Life, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.