Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Owo (RUGIPO) Admission List 2021 | ND 1st Batch.
Rufus Giwa Poly Admission List: Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo (RUGIPO) admission list into its National Diploma (ND) Full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session have been released.
Candidates that applied for Rufus Giwa Polytechnic (RUGIPO) ND admission can now start to check their admission status online.
Rufus Giwa Poly Admission List
The management of the Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo (RUGIPO) has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various full-time ND programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Check Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Admission List
- Go to Rufus Giwa Polytechnic admission status checking portal at http://rugipo.edu.ng/Default.aspx.
- Locate the ‘Admission Status‘ section and supply your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Status’ to access your RUGIPO admission status.
Successfully admitted ND candidates are to proceed with the payment of Thirty Thousand Naira (30,000) as acceptance fee through the polytechnic payment platform in any part of the country on or before the date stated on their notice of offer of provisional admission slip. If payment is not made within the stipulated period, admission will be withdrawn.
Candidates Successfully admitted into Rufus Giwa Polytechnic ND full-time programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and accept their admission.
- Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Print JAMB Admission Letter after accepting your admission
If you have any questions concerning Rufus Giwa Poly Admission List, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- EBSU Admission List
- Port Harcourt Polytechnic Admission List
- OKOPOLY HND Admission List
- MTU Admission List
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.