Sa’adatu College of Health Technology Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Saadatu College of Health Tech Admission Form: The Sa’adatu College of Health Technology, Mubi, Adamawa State, has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its various programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Sa’adatu College of Health Technology, Mubi, Adamawa State, various programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Saadatu College of Health Technology Courses
- ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH TECHNOLOGIST (ND/HND) – DURATION: FOUR (4) YEARS
- HEALTH PROMOTION AND EDUCATION DURATION: (DIPLOMA) TWO (2) YEARS
- ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH TECHNICIAN DURATION: (DIPLOMA) THREE (3) YEARS
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS DURATION: (DIPLOMA) TWO (2) YEARS
- COMMUNITY HEALTH EXT WORKER (CHEW) DURATION: (DIPLOMA) THREE (3) YEARS
- HEALTH AND SOCIAL WORKS DURATION: (DIPLOMA) THREE (3) YEARS
- JNR COMMUNITY HEALTH EXT. WORKER (JCHEW) DURATION: (CERTIFICATE) TWO (2) YEARS
- HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT DURATION: (DIPLOMA) THREE (3) YEARS
- MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNICIAN DURATION: (DIPLOMA) THREE (3) YEARS
- COMMUNITY HEALTH EXT. WORKER (RETRAINING) DURATION: (DIPLOMA) TWO (2) YEARS
Saadatu College of Health Technology Admission Requirements
- All Diploma/National Diploma/Higher National Diploma courses are five (5) credit passes in basic science subjects including English Language, Matha, Bio/H.Science, Chemistry, and Physics in NECO, WAEC, or GCE in not more than two sittings
- All Certificate courses are Five (5) passes which must include English Language and one science subject (Biology, Chemistry. Health Science or integrated science) and three passes in any other two subjects in NECO, WAEC, GCE, or NABTEB in not more than two sittings
- Holders of Environmental Health Assistant (EHA), Junior Community Health Extension Worker (UCHEWI, Medical Laboratory Assistant (MLA) and Certificate in Health Education (CHE) Science Laboratory Tech, (SLT) who have basic requirements for Diploma and one-year post qualification experience can be admitted into 200 level of the MLT, Community Health and EVT Programme.
How to Apply for Sa’adatu College of Health Technology Admission Form
1. Sales of Application forms for Admission Commences on 7th March 2022 at the rate of Five thousand (N5,000.00) Naira only payable at Zenith Bank Account No: 1017706615, Unity Bank Account No: 05069700 or UBA Account No: 1023530022 and present the teller at Bursary department for the forms and receipts
2. Completed Application Form should be submitted to the Office of Academic Secretary of the College
3. list of qualified candidates that applied would be placed on 6th June 2022
4. Aptitude Test would be conducted on 2nd July 2022
5. List of successful candidates will be posted on 25th July 2022
6. Registration would commence on the 1st August 2022 and end on 2nd Sept 2022
7. Lectures commences on the 5th Sept 2022
- Kwara State College of Health Technology Offa Admission Forms
- Delta State College of Health Tech Admission Form
- Gombe State College of Health Sciences and Technology Kaltungo Admission Forms.
- Kebbi State College of Health Science and Tech Admission Form
- City College of Health Sciences and Tech, Zaria Admission Form
If you have any questions concerning Saadatu College of Health Tech Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.