Salem University Postgraduate Admission Form | salemuniversity.edu.ng.
Salem University Postgraduate Admission Form for 2020/2021: Salem University, Lokoja postgraduate admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Salem University various postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates applying for admission into the postgraduate programme Must satisfy the general University requirements in addition to providing the following:
- SSCE/NECO Result (Awaiting Result Accepted).
- Two Passport Photographs.
- Two reference letters from academicians.
- A Letter of Sponsorship, stating the commitment to pay the prescribed fees.
- A Reference Letter from a spiritual mentor, vouching for your character.
- Original certificates for sighting.
How to Apply for Salem University Postgraduate Form.
- Visit www.salemuniversity.edu.ng to begin application processes
- Click on the 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Click on the Postgraduate Admission Link
- Carefully read the instructions before you start the application process.
- Complete the application form and upload the required documents.
If you have any question concerning Salem University Postgraduate Admission_Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Salem University, Lokoja is a privately owned university located in Lokoja, Kogi State, Nigeria. The institution was founded by Archbishop Sam Amaga, the motivator and president of Salem International Christian Center; the global international base of Foundation Faith Worldwide that was established by Sam Amaga Ministries International.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.