SAPS Internships: Application are invited into the South African Police Service Internships program for 2023/2024 application exercise. See requirements and how to start application process.
Would you like to apply for an internship with the South African Police Service in 2023? If so, this post will be helpful to you. You will receive thorough details regarding internships with the South African Police Service in 2023 and 2024.
About South African Police Service
The South African Police Service is the national police force of the Republic of South Africa. Its 1,154 police stations in South Africa are divided according to the provincial borders, and a Provincial Commissioner is appointed in each province.
South African Police Service Internships Eligibility
To be eligible for the South African Police Service (SAPS) Internships You (must):
- Be a South African citizen
- Must be in possession of National Senior Certificate or equivalent (NCV L4)
- Must have no previous criminal conviction(s) or case(s) pending
- Applicants must be unemployed, and never employed in the field of the advertised post and never participated in an internship programme in the relevant field of the post
- Applicants must be residents of the Province where the post is advertised (proof of residential address to be attached)
- Applicants are restricted to apply for only three (3) positions and complete separate application forms for each post reference number.
How Are South African Police Service Internships Applicants Selected?
Intern categories with minimum requirements:
- Graduate Intern: Tertiary Qualification is required
- Student Intern: Practical experience is required by the tertiary institution in order for the learner to finalise qualification (recent letter from the institution must be attached)
- All short-listed candidates will be subjected to fingerprint screening.
- Applications must be mailed timeously. Late applications will not be accepted or considered.
- If an applicant is short-listed, it can be expected of him/her to undergo a personal interview. Shortlisted applicants may be subjected to security clearance.
- Correspondence will be conducted with successful interns only. If you have not been contacted within 2 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
How Long Will The South African Police Service Internships Last?
- 12 months
- Graduate Recruitment Scheme of the SAPS may not be regarded as a guarantee for automatic absorption for permanent appointment.
How To Apply For South African Police Service Internships
- Only the official application form for the internship programme (available on the SAPS website) will be accepted. All instructions on the application form must be adhered to. Failure to do so may result in the rejection of the application.
- The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the application form.
- A Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the application form and *proof of residence.
- Certified copies of an applicant’s ID document, Senior Certificate and all post school educational qualifications obtained must also be submitted and attached to every application. Certified copies should not be older than 3 months. No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered *only certificate of qualifications will be accepted, and not a statement of results.
Read Also: List of All Bursaries in South Africa (SA / ZA)
If you have any question concerning SAPS Internships, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this