Schengen Visa Application 2022/2023 Registration Form Portal.
Schengen Visa Application Portal is now open for application, How to apply for Schengen visa? what documents are required when applying for a Schengen visa? Well, everything that you need to know about the Schengen visa application process is in this article.
The SCHENGEN AGREEMENT and all states in the Schengen area have gotten rid of border controls with other Schengen members and strengthened border controls with non-Schengen countries. below area is named after their agreement:
The Schengen area Member States Include:
- Czech Republic
The Schengen twenty-six members, twenty-two of which fully implement the Schengen Aguis, four of which are members of the European Free Trade Association (EFTA), implements Schengen Aguis through Specific Agreements related to the Schengen Agreement.
Three of the listed European countries are members of the Schengen Area but not members of the European Union and these countries are Iceland, Norway, and Switzerland.
How to Apply for Schengen Visa
1. Ensure you possess the required document(s) before applying for a visa.
2. The application can be downloaded and filled online with an attached passport photograph of 35*45mm in dimension.
3. You are advised to recheck your application for errors.
4. Make sure every detail put down is genuine to avoid implications
5. Then click SUBMIT
- Dubai Visa Lottery Application Form
- Canada Students Immigrants Visa Application
- American Visa Lottery Application Form
- Canadian Visa Lottery Application Form
- Visa Lottery Application Form Login Portal
Requirements for Schengen Visa Application
1. The visa application form must be fully completed and signed in the corresponding blanks.
2. One photo is to be attached; the photo must have a passport format, full-face capture, and a light background. The photo must be recently taken.
3. The passport as well as all the copies of your previous visas, valid for at least 3 months prior to your departure is required. The passport must have at least two blank pages.
4. Round trip reservation or itinerary with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from the Schengen area.
5. The travel health insurance policy is to be secured, covering any medical emergency with hospital care and travel back to ones native country due to medical motives.
6. This health insurance policy has to cover expenses up to 30,000 euros, the sum depending on the residing days, and also it has to be valid in all Schengen countries.
7. The health insurance policy must be purchased before picking up the visa and if your visa is refused you can cancel it!
8. Proof of accommodation for the whole duration of the intended stay in the Schengen area.
9. Proof of sufficient means of subsistence during the intended stay in the Schengen area. Varies from country to country.
For a minor there are a few additional documents requested by the corresponding institution stated as follows:
1. The minor’s birth certificate
2. The application form has to be signed by both parents
3. In cases where one parent has full custody of the child, the family court order has to be attached.
4. Certified copies of ID/passport of both parents.
5. The notarized parental authorization signed by both parents and guardians is attached if the minor is to be travelling alone.
Travel Purposes/Short Term
1. The letter of invitation to the applicant
2. The entry ticket (if any)
3. In case of enrolling into a program, the meticulous description of the applicant’s residence in the Schengen zone, an itinerary.
Also, a document that proves the purpose of this travel.
Travelling for Academic Purposes
1. For starters, two application forms are to be filled out.
2. The letter of acceptance in a Schengen country University/College/School
3. Proof that one is able to reside and financially maintain him/herself during their stay in the Schengen zone.
Travelling for Employment Purposes
1. Again, two application forms must be filled
2. The employment contract between the applicant and the future employer residing in the Schengen territory.
For more information about Schengen Visa, Visit https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/.
If you have any questions concerning Schengen Visa Application Portal, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Do well to share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.