SEIFAC Loan / Grant Shortlisted Candidates 2021 – www.seifac.org.
SEIFAC Loan Shortlisted Candidates: SEIFAC/CBN Anchor Borrowers Programme list of shortlisted candidate has been released. All successful applicant can visit – www.seifac.org to check SEIFAC Loan Shortlisted Candidates below.
SEIFAC/CBN Anchor Borrowers Programme
SEIFAC/CBN Anchor Borrowers Programme has commenced its data collection for her 2021/2022 Wet Cropping Season for all Smallholder Farmers and Cooperatives across the Nation to farm in Agricultural Production Clusters (Agro-PCs) a cluster farming model which is aimed at addressing the challenges often faced by Smallholder Farmers for farming individually at small scale. SEIFAC Registration is free of charge via online.
Is SEIFAC Loan Shortlisted Names Out?
SEIFAC Loan Shortlisted Candidates: List of applicants shortlisted for SEIFAC Loan has been released. Download names of SEIFAC shortlisted candidate below:
- Visit: SEIFAC Loan login portal at www.seifac.org
- Click on the PDF file containing names of shortlisted candidates.
- Download the list which is in PDF format.
- Save it to your computer or a place you can access it later.
- Open the PDF list and check state by state.
How to Check SEIFAC Loan Shortlisted Names
- Login to: SEIFAC Loan login portal at https://seifac.org
- Enter your login details to check your name.
- The details of positions and further instructions will be sent to the email/phone you used during the registration.
How Much Will SEIFAC Pay Each Farmers
SEIFAC/CBN Anchor Borrowers Programme for Farmers for farming individually at small scale will range from 500, 000.00 to 1,000,000.00 naira.
SEIFAC Shortlisted Candidate For 36 State and the FCT
Click on the link representing your state of origin to access your status:
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- FCT Abuja
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nasarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
- NYIF Shortlisted Candidates
- How to Check NIRSAL Covid-19 Loan Application Approval
- NASIMS Conditional Cash Transfer USSD Codes For All State In Nigeria
- npower.fmhds.gov.ng | N-Power Application Portal for N-Power Sign Up
If you have any questions concerning SEIFAC Loan Shortlisted Candidates, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.