South Eastern University Admission Form for 2021/2022 Intake (April/May) – www.seku.ac.ke.
SEKU Admission Forms: South Eastern Kenya University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following Postgraduate, Undergraduate And Diploma programmes for the April/May 2021/2022 Intake. See how to applt for SEKU Admission Forms below.
SEKU Admission Forms
The management of the South Eastern Kenya University (SEKU),main, Wote Town, Kitui Town And Mtito Andei Campuses, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following Postgraduate, Undergraduate And Diploma programmes for the 2021/2022 academic intake.
How to Apply for South Eastern Kenya University Admission
South Eastern Kenya University Application Procedures:
Applications for the programmes shall be made through Official Application Forms, which are available at a non-refundable fee of Kshs.2, 000.00 for the Undergraduate, Kshs.1, 000.00 for Diploma programmes and Kshs.500.00 for Certificate programmes.
SEKU Admission Forms: The Forms may be obtained from:-
- South Eastern Kenya University, Main Campus.
- South Eastern Kenya University, Kitui Town Campus, K-rep Building 3rdand 4thFloor, Kilungya Street.
- South Eastern Kenya University, Machakos Campus, Kiamba Mall ( Naivas Super Centre), 4th Floor
- South Eastern Kenya University, Wote Campus, Soi Plaza, 2nd Floor.
- South Eastern Kenya University, Mtito Andei Campus along Nairobi-Mombasa Road or the link below;
Payment for the application forms can be made through any of the following banks country wide:
- National Bank of Kenya (NBK) (SEKU Branch), Account No. 0102152862000
- Equity Bank Ltd (Kitui Branch) Account No. 0720295920757
- Barclay’s Bank of Kenya Ltd (Kitui Branch) Account No. 2021558152
- Co-operative Bank (Kitui Branch) Account No. 01129300544600
- Kenya Commercial Bank (Kitui Branch) Account No. 1127693166.
See Here: SEKU Recruitment Application Form Portal
Submission of SEKU Application Forms
Two duly completed forms should be returned to:
The Registrar (Academic and Student Affairs),
South Eastern Kenya University,
P. O. BOX 170-90200,
KITUI – KENYA
Dropped at any of the Campuses
Apply online and send a scanned copy of the application fee receipt/Banking Slip. Please note Copies of relevant Certificates, 2 Passport size Photographs & the application fee receipt/bank slip should be attached
MODE OF STUDY
Weekdays: 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. and/or Evening 5.30 p.m. to 8.30 p.m. Saturdays 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. Please make sure you indicate the campus at which you intend to study at and the mode of study.
For further information about our career enhancing study programmes, Call us on
- Main campus + 254 0202 413859 Ext 2067/2068
- Kitui Town Campus +254 705 502557/044-4422699
- Machakos Town Campus +254 728 744488 or
- Wote Town Campus +254 704 122 140
- Mtito Andei Campus +254 731 435 934
See Also: TSC Recruitment Application Login Portal
If you have any questions concerning SEKU Admission Forms, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.