Seyi Makinde Scholarship Scheme: The Seyi Makinde Scholarship Scheme is now accepting applications from qualified students. Seyi Makinde has provided a fully funded scholarship for all students.
Seyi Makinde Scholarship Scheme
About the Scholarship
Oluseyi Abiodun Makinde is a Nigerian businessman, politician and philanthropist who is the Governor of Oyo State since 29 May, 2019.
He is an engineer and a subject matter expert on fluid and gas metering. He is the group managing director of Makon Group Limited; an indigenous oil and gas company in Nigeria.
The Board of Seyi Makinde Scholarship Scheme invites Indigent students of Oyo State origin for its 2022 Tertiary Institutions Bursary Award.
Requirements for Seyi Makinde Undergraduate Scholarship
1. Must be a citizen of Oyo State.
2. Must be a Registered Full-Time undergraduate in any Nigerian Tertiary institution.
Documents Required for Application
All applications should be submitted no later than Friday 02, December 2022 with scanned copies of the original:
1. Evidence of Local Government or State of Origin Certificate.
2. School Identity card.
3. Applications without all these credentials shall be rejected. The board shall enter into correspondence with only successful candidates.
- British Council GREAT Scholarships
- Qatar University Scholarships
- Avancez Scholarship for African Students
- ETH Zurich Masters Scholarships
How to Apply
Application Forms are available free of charge at OMITITUN HOUSE, beside STANBIC IBTC BANK, Iwo Road, Ibadan, Oyo State.
Collection of forms shall be between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm daily from November 14 to December 02, 2022.
If you have any questions concerning Seyi Makinde Scholarship Scheme, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.
Sir,while this scholarship program is mainly for Oyo State?what about Ogun Osun sebi omo iya niwa e jowo e saanu awa na.