Share Data on all Networks: Without a doubt, the internet has become an integral part of our daily lives. Some businesses cannot function without the internet, and some people cannot function without it. Here’s how to share data across all networks.
We all know that the telecommunication networks in Nigeria provide access to the web through various data subscription packages.
Well, there is also good news. You can now share your data bundles with friends and family. These sharing plans are constantly updated and you have a lot to choose from.
Let’s have a look at how to share data with our family, friends, and loved ones using codes in any of the major network providers in Nigeria.
There are three ways you can share data on mtn and the steps are listed below:
1. Through USSD
- On the caller app on your phone, enter *131*7#.
- Pick the first choice, “Transfer from data balance.
- Fill in the phone number of the recipient.
- Decide how much data to send.
- Choose option 1 to confirm the transaction.
2. Through SMS
- Launch the messaging app.
- Enter “Transfer” then your friend’s phone number and the desired amount of data. Transfer 08130300000 1000, for instance. to 131, send a message.
- If your data transfer is successful, you’ll get a confirmation message.
3. Through the MTN Application
- Open the MyMTN mobile app and log in. If you don’t already have the app, get it.
- Select “Share” from the menu on the app’s home page.
- Options for exchanging data and airtime will be presented to you. Choose “Data”.
- Enter the recipient’s phone number and the amount of data you wish to share.
- “Proceed” should be chosen.
The Airtel Data Share also referred to as the Me2U, allows for data sharing on the Airtel network. The steps listed below can be used to access the Me2U service:
- Dial *141#.
- Choose “Share Data” from the menu.
- Choose the “Data Me2U” option, which is option 4.
- Enter from existing balance” should be chosen.
- Specify the amount of data to transfer and the recipient’s phone number.
- Not Getting Snapchat Notifications? (What You Need To Know)
- Back Up Camera Roll to Snapchat
- Number of Colleges in the US?
- What Is a Full-Time Student
- How to Pay Off Student Loans Fast
It’s not difficult to figure out how to share or transfer data using 9Mobile. customers need a PIN to share data, unlike MTN and Airtel, and the default PIN for all customers is 0000.
To use this PIN, though, you must modify it. Dial *247*defaultPIN*newPIN# in order to modify your PIN. If this is successful, you will receive a confirmation message.
Data Transfer Procedures
- Send by dialing *229*, your new PIN, the data amount, and the recipient’s number. as in *229*1234*1000*07130300000#
- If successful, you will get a confirmation message.
How to Transfer Data on Glo
Three methods are available through Glo to share data: the direct Glo data code, normal USSD, or SMS. The steps listed below can be used to share data using the straight code.
- Input the recipient’s phone numbers after *127*01* and press the hash button as in *127*01*07130300000#.
- Click “Send.”
1. To Transmit Data Via USSD
- Dial *777#.
- Choose the first option, “Data.”
- Share data plan” is the second option; choose it.
- Pick the “Share” option, which is option 1.
- Send after entering the recipient’s phone number.
- A notice confirming the success of your data share will be sent to you.
2. Via SMS
- Open your messaging program.
- Enter “Share” and the recipient’s phone number after that.
- Post to 127
When you share data with these Glo codes, as opposed to the other network providers mentioned, the recipient can now use your data for however long they want, up until you drop them from the plan.
Take the following actions to get rid of them and stop sharing data:
Dial *127*01*reciever’s number#
- Open your messaging program.
- Enter “Remove” and their number.
- Transmit to 127.
If you have any questions concerning Share Data on all Networks 2023 | MTN, AIRTEL, 9Mobile, and GLO, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.