Jigawa State University Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
SLU Admission List: The Sule Lamido University (SLU) has release the list of candidates offered provisional admission into the institution for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The SLU admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various first-degree programmes.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Sule Lamido University (SLU) last post UTME screening exercise that the admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released.
How to Check SLU Admission List
- Go to SLU Admission Status checking the website at https://slu.edu.ng/admission/
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number or Surname in the required column.
- Finally, click on “Proceed” to access your SLU admission status.
All Successfully admitted candidate into Sule Lamido University (SLU) degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB CAPS and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print your original JAMB result slip (It has to comes with passport photography affixed to it).
You can also access your SLU admission status from the JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your SLU admission status.
- RSUST Admission List
- ILARO POLY HND Admission List
- FULOKOJA Admission List
- KANO POLY Admission List
- OYSCATECH Admission List
If you have any questions concerning SLU Admission List, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.