Sule Lamido University (SLU) Post UTME/DE Screening Form 2022/2023 | www.slu.edu.ng.
SLU Post UTME/DE Form: Sule Lamido University, SLU post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now available.
SLU Post UTME/DE Form
The management of the Sule Lamido University (SLU), Kafin Hausa hereby invite all First Choice candidates seeking for admission into the Sule Lamido University for the 2022/2023 Academic Session to register for the Post-UTME Screening as detailed below.
Direct Entry candidates who have chosen SLU as their First Choice Institution are also requested to register in order to take part in the Exercise.
SLU Post UTME Screening Candidates Eligibility.
- UTME Candidates MUST have passed a minimum of 5 relevant subjects, at credit level, in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Direct Entry Candidates MUST possess a minimum of Lower Credit in the National Diploma, a Merit in NCE or 8 points in the IJMBE Advanced Level.
- UTME candidates must have a minimum UTME score of 140, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated on the University website
- Interested UTME Candidates who did not choose Sule Lamido University Kalin Hausa as their First Choice Institution but wish to study in the University and scored 140 and above in the 2022 UTME, should change to the SLU via JAMB website.
How to Apply for SLU Post UTME Form.
Online registration for the Screening Exercise for both the UTME and DE candidates will commence on Monday, 17th October 2022 and end at midnight on Thursday, 10th November 2022.
To register for the exercise, follow the procedures below:
STEP 2: Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only (exclusive of REMITA charges) as Post-UTME/DE Screening Fee via REMITA.
STEP 3: Fill in the Application Form with your accurate details and click on Submit button.
STEP 4: After submitting, the system will generate an Acknowledgement Slip containing your reference number.
Sule Lamido University Post UTME Screening Exercise Date & Requirements
The screening exercise for both UTME and DE candidates will take place as follows:
- Faculty of Education – Tuesday, 1st November 2022
- Faculty of Humanities – 2nd November 2022
- Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences – 7th November 2022
- Faculty of Social and Management Science – 8th November 2022
Candidates must present the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Evidence of Payment (RRR Receipt)
- UTME Result/DE Registration Slip
- SSCE Statement(s) of Result
- Two recent passport-sized photographs with white background
- Certificate of Indigeneship
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- ‘A’ Level Statement of Result (for DE candidates only)
VENUE OF THE SCREENING:
All eligible candidates should report at the University’s Permanent Site, Kano Jahun road, Kafin-Hausa, Jigawa State by 9:00 am on the appropriate date.
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the date will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Candidates must strictly adhere to the extant preventive measures of covid-19, including maintaining of physical distancing, regular washing of hands and or sanitizing the hand and wearing of facemasks.
All enquiries should be directed to admission @slu.edu.ng
If you have any questions concerning SLU Post UTME/DE Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- MOCPED Post UTME Form
- DELSU Post UTME Form
- UNILAG Post UTME Form
- Nwafor Orizu College of Education (COE ) Post UTME Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.