SM scholarship 2022/2023 Application Form Schedule Portal.
SM scholarship: The SM Foundation College invites application for Scholarship Program for Academic Year (AY) 2022/2023. See requirements and how to apply for SM Scholarship program.
The SM Foundation College is offering its Scholarship Program for Academic Year (AY) 2022-2023. The program was conceived in 1993 through the late Henry Sy, Sr’s belief that education is the best defense against poverty.
SM scholarship Qualifications Requirements
Here are the qualifications you need to fulfill to become a scholar:
- You must be a Grade 12 high school graduate from public schools or a private high school graduate with DepEd voucher after completing Grade 10 from public schools in the areas covered:
- Luzon: NCR, Albay, Bataan, Batangas, Benguet, Bulacan, Cagayan, Camarines Norte, Camarines Sur, Cavite, Isabela, Laguna, Nueva Ecija, Palawan, Pampanga, Pangasinan, Sorsogon, Quezon, Rizal, Tarlac, Zambales
- Visayas: Capiz, Cebu, Iloilo, Leyte, Negros Occidental
- Mindanao: Agusan del Norte, Davao del Sur, Misamis Oriental, South Cotabato, Zamboanga del Sur
- A general weighted average grade of at least 88% or its equivalent for Grade 12 – 1st semester.
- With a total household income of less than or equal to P150,000 per year.
SM Application Schedule for 2022
The online application period for the SM College Scholarship Program for School Year 2022-2023 will start on January 15, 2022 until March 15, 2022. Please be reminded that the application will be done online and walk-in applicants will not be accepted. Stay tuned for more updates.
- KRB International Boarding Scholarships
- Turing International Scholarships
- Friedrich Naumann Foundation Scholarship
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs International Scholarship
- High School Junior Scholarships
How to Apply for SM scholarship
Here is the step-by-step process on how to become an SM Foundation Scholar:
1. Online Application
Using a computer with a good internet connection, go to https://scholarship.sm-foundation.org/. On the landing page, click the STUDENT tab then click the Register button. Accomplish the online application form then upload all the required documents below:
- Your parent’s or guardian’s 2017 Income Tax Return / Certification of Non-Filing of Income / Certificate of Indigency;
- Latest Grade 12 or 4th-year report card
- Birth Certificate
- 2 x 2 ID picture
- Sketch of home to the nearest SM mall
2. Confirm your Application
Confirm your scholarship application by logging-in to the SM Scholarship Online System within 7 days after the submission of the online application. Failure to confirm your application within this time period will render your application void.
3. Wait for the Notification
The Foundation will now assess and evaluate your application form and other documents. Wait for the e-mail notification indicating that you are qualified or your application is invalid or with incomplete requirements.
4. Pass the Online Examination
You will receive the schedule of examination through email within 15 days after confirming your online application. Exam passers will be announced on the same day.
5. Online Interview
Exam passers will be interviewed by SM Foundation via Google Meet. The schedule and result of the interview will be sent via email.
6. Virtual Home Visit
After passing the exam and interview, the SM Foundation team will conduct random virtual home visits via Google Meet to those who passed the interview.
7. Confirmation of Course and School
After passing all the steps above, you will be called for confirmation of your preferred course and school.
8. Orientation and Contract Signing
You will receive an email notification indicating the schedule of orientation.
SM scholarship Allowed Courses
Here are the courses available to an SM scholar for the Academic year 2022-2023:
- BS in Computer Science
- BS in Information Technology
- BS in Electronics and Communications Engineering / BS in Electronics Engineering
- BS in Computer Engineering
- BS in Civil Engineering
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- BS in Elementary Education
- BS in Secondary Education major in Biology, Chemistry, General Sciences, Physics, Mathematics, English
- BS in Accountancy
- BS in Accounting Technology
- BS in Accounting Information Systems
- BS in Internal Auditing
- BS in Financial Management
- BS in Management Accounting
Benefits of Being an SM Scholar
SM Foundation Scholars are entitled to a full-tuition college education, a monthly stipend, and part-time job opportunities during semestral and Christmas breaks. Aside from these benefits, scholars will receive exclusive job offers with the SM group.
If you have any questions concerning SM scholarship, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.