Sokoto State University (SSU) Post-UTME / DE Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
SSU Post-UTME / DE Screening Form: Sokoto State University Post-UTME / DE Screening Application Admission forms is now on sale for the 2022/2023 academic session. See requirements and how to apply below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Sokoto State University (SSU) DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The online screening exercise for admission into the Sokoto State University for the 2022/2023 Academic Session will commence on Monday 12th September and ends on Saturday 31 December 2022.
SSU Post UTME Screening Eligibility
Candidates who applied for admission into the Sokoto State University, Sokoto through UTME and Direct Entry and chose the University as their most preferred Institution (i.e. first choice), with SSU minimum cut-off mark of 140 and above.
Additionally, Direct Entry candidates need to possess at least Lower Credit in HND/ND, Merit in NCE and 6 points in IJMB in relevant areas from a recognized tertiary institution.
How to Apply for Sokoto State University Post UTME Form
The procedure is as follows:
- STEP 1: Visit the University Portal at http://portal.ssu.edu.ng
- STEP 2: Enter your JAMB Registration Number as username and password
- STEP 3: Click on ‘Update Data’ link to update your phone number and email address.
- STEP 4: Generate and print your screening payment invoice of the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2,000) only containing Unified Payment (UP) Reference Number. Thereafter proceed to any commercial bank on your invoice to make payment or click on ‘Pay Now’ link to pay using any of the instant Unified Payment channels.
- STEP 5: After payment, login to your account again and update your biodata.
- STEP 6: Academic records and other required information. Print your acknowledgement slip and payment receipt for record purposes.
NOTE: Please note that the screening is strictly online, and no examination will be required of applicants at any time.
For further inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org@ssu.edu.ng or call +2348162544443 or +2349017593664 (call period:9:00 a.m-3:00p.m from Mondays to Thursdays and 9:00 am to 12:00 pm on Fridays).
- NUBAPOLY Post UTME Form
- RECTEM Post UTME Form
- Federal College of Education Okene Post UTME Form
- FUOTUOKE Supplementary Post UTME Form
- Chrisland University Post UTME Form
If you have any questions concerning SSU Post-UTME / DE Screening Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.