South Africa Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Login Portal – gov.za.
South Africa Recruitment-gov.za Application Form Login Portal: The South African Government recruitment Application Portal is now open for Job recruitment registration – www.gov.za.
South Africa Recruitment-gov.za
Vacancies are advertised on the websites of national government departments, as well as in the Public Service Vacancy Circular, which contains advertised posts in all national and provincial government. In addition, you can find job adverts from across government as advertised in the Vuk’uzenzele newspaper.
View the latest advertised positions in government:
South Africa Government Recruitment Centre
You can register to apply for a job at the following government institutions:
- Department of Labour
- Department of Higher Education and Training
- Office of the Public Service Commission
- Department of Public Service Administration
- National School of Government
- Centre for Public Service Innovation
Tips for finding a job
For every job available, you will always have to compete with other job-seekers. Government has information that will help you to find a job, write a CV, prepare you for the interview and starting the job. You can also find information on how to start a business.
Advertised posts in all government departments and provincial governments are listed on the Department of Public and Administration website.
Vacancies advertised on the websites of South Africa national government departments
- Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development
- Arts and Culture
- Basic Education
- Civilian Secretariat for Police
- Commission on Gender Equality(link is external)
- Communications and Digital Technologies
- Cooperative Governance
- Correctional Services
- Defence(link is external)
- Employment and Labour
- Environment, Foresty and Fisheries
- Government Communication and Information System
- Higher Education and Training
- Home Affairs
- Human Settlements
- Independent Police Investigative Directorate
- International Relations and Cooperation
- Justice and Constitutional Development
- Military Veterans
- Mineral Resources
- National School of Government
- National Treasury
- Office of the Chief Justice(link is external)
- Parliament of South Africa
- Performance Monitoring and Evaluation
- Public Enterprises
- Public Service and Administration
- Public Service Commission
- Public Works and Infrastructure
- Statistics SA
- Sport and Recreation
- Social Development
- Small Business Development
- SA Revenue Service
- SA Police Service
- Telecommunications and Postal Services
- The Presidency
- Trade, Industry and Competition(link is external)
- Traditional Affairs
- Water Affairs
Many departments also have learnerships and internships which are advertised on the same pages as the vacancies.
Republic of South Africa Career Development Services
The Department of Higher Education and Training currently runs a Career Development Services Centre to assist learners with career advice.
SMS or “Please Call Me”: 072 204 5056
Telephone: 086 999 0123
E-Mail: email@example.com(link sends e-mail)
Facebook: www.facebook.com/careerhelp(link is external)
Twitter: https://twitter.com/rsacareerhelp(link is external)
Website: www.careerhelp.org.za(link is external)
National Career Advice Portal: http://ncap.careerhelp.org.za(link is external)
Walk-in Centre: 123 Francis Baard Street, Pretoria
If you have any questions concerning South Africa Recruitment-gov.za, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.