St. Camillus Hospital Uromi School of Midwifery Admission Form 2021/2022.
St Camillus Hospital Midwifery Admission Form: The St. Camillus Hospital Uromi School has started selling the application forms for admission into its Midwifery programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
St Camillus Hospital Midwifery Admission Form
Application forms for admission into the SCHOOL OF MIDWIFERY, ST. CAMILLUS HOSPITAL, UROMI are now available for sale to suitably qualified candidates who must not be below 18 years of age.
St. Camillus Hospital School of Midwifery Admission Requirements.
West African School Certificate or its equivalent with credits in Five (5) subject at not more than 2 sittings. Subjects include English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, and Physics. (from WAEC or NECO).
How to Apply for St. Camillus Hospital School of Midwifery Admission Form
Forms are sold for # 10, 000. Payable into:
- ZENITH BANK PLC UROMI ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1014047326
- ACCOUNT NAME: SCHOOL OF MIDWIFERY, ST. CAMILLUS HOSPITAL, UROMI
APPLICATION FORM CAN BE PURCHASED AT THE SCHOOL AND FORM IS ON SALE TILL 16TH JANUARY 2021.
NOTE: NO ON-LINE TRANSACTION PLEASE.
If you have any questions concerning St Camillus Hospital Midwifery Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- LUTH School of Nursing Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Osun State School Of Nursing and Midwifery Entrance Examination Date
- OAUTHC School of Nursing Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- FCT School of Nursing/Midwifery Gwagwalada Basic Midwifery & Post-Basic Nursing
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.