Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship 2021 for JAMB Candidates – Total Value of N40 Million.
Stanbic Bank Scholarship: Stanbic IBTC Bank invites applications from candidates that participated in the 2021 University Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) conducted by JAMB for its 2021 University Scholarship.
Stanbic IBTC hereby pleased to present to you the “Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship”. This initiative is in continuance of our goal to support dreams and aspirations of Nigerian youths as we have been doing over the years through various activities such as Youth Leadership Series (YLS), Higher Institution Football League (HIFL) and so on.
The scholarship programme is aimed at encouraging hard work and academic excellence amongst Nigerian undergraduates and it is open to students who participated in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and have just gained admission into any Nigerian state or federal university.
Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship Purpose
The scholarship, aimed at encouraging hard work and academic excellence among Nigerian undergraduates, comes with a total value of N40 million.
- The Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship (The “Scholarship”) by Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC (“Stanbic IBTC”, “we” or “us”) is only available to Applicants (“Applicants”, “They” or “You”) who:
- reside in Nigeria and participated in the 2021 University Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
- have a score of 250 and above in JAMB
- have gained admission and have been properly enrolled in a Nigerian Federal or State University (“University”) with relevant evidence
- The Scholarship is awarded on the basis that you will maintain an enrolled status at the University in your admitted degree programme
- The Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship does not apply to employees of Stanbic IBTC and/or their immediate family members, where there are entries by employees of Stanbic IBTC or their immediate family members, it will not be rewarded.
- Stanbic IBTC reserves the right to decline participation in the Scholarship for any applicant at their discretion.
Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship Selection Criteria
- The Scholarship will only be awarded to 100 Applicants spread across the 36 States of the federation and FCT with a minimum of 2 Applicants per State.
- The Scholarship will be offered on a first-come, first serve basis until the 100 slots are allocated.
- Scholarships will only be awarded to applicants that follow the instructions and meet all the eligibility criteria.
- Winners will only be contacted through the valid email address they provide.
Applicants who plan on studying courses related to the “Future of work” will be an added advantage (for example Data Science, Business Analytics, Economics, Accounting, Finance, IT and so on). Where an Applicant applies more than once/multiple times, they shall still be entitled to only one Scholarship slot. The decisions of Stanbic IBTC are final in all matters relating to the Scholarship.
How to Apply for Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- Fill the required details, attach requested documents and submit
- Successful Applicants will be notified only via email.
- Where an applicant applies on more than one platform or submits multiple entries/applications, they shall still be entitled to only one Scholarship slot.
The following documents are required for upload to apply for the scholarship.
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Valid ID Card
- UTME Result
- O’Level ( WAEC, NECO or GCE) Statement of Result or Certificate
- JAMB or University Admission Letter
For further enquiries, please send an email to UniversityScholarship@stanbicibtc.com.
- ICCR Scholarship for Africans to Study in India
- New Zealand Scholarship for International Tertiary students
- Canada Graduation Scholarship (CGS) Application Form Portal
- University of Victoria International Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada
- EFCC Essay Challenge 2021 on How to Fight Against Economic and Financial Crimes
If you have any question concerning Stanbic Bank Scholarship, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.