Standard Bank Africa Chairman Scholarship: The Standard Bank Africa Chairman Scholarship is now accepting applications from qualified students. It is a fully funded scholarship offered by Standard Bank Group to all students.
Standard Bank Africa Chairman Scholarship
About the Scholarship
Standard Bank Group Limited (also trading as Stanbic Bank) is the largest African banking group by assets and earnings, operating in 20 countries in sub-Saharan Africa.
With about 50,000 employees, it has approximately 560 branches and over 1,770 ATMs on the African continent.
The Standard Bank Africa Chairman scholarship is awarded to three outstanding African students wishing to undertake a 1 year Masters program at the University of Oxford.
Benefits of Standard Bank Africa Chairman Scholarship
The scholarship covers course fees and a grant for living costs. Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
Requirements for Standard Bank Africa Chairman Scholarship
You will be considered automatically for this scholarship if:
1. You are applying to start a new graduate course;
2. You submit your course application by the relevant January admissions deadline;
3. You are subsequently offered a place after consideration of applications received by the deadline;
4. Your application is not placed on a waiting list or held back after the January admissions deadline to be re-evaluated against applications received by the March admissions deadline.
1. The Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s eligibility criteria will be applied automatically, using the details you provide in the relevant sections of the graduate application form (for example, your country of ordinary residence and your previous education institutions), to determine whether you are eligible.
2. Selection is based on academic merit, unless specified otherwise.
3. Some of the scholarships are only tenable at specific colleges. Unless specified otherwise, you do not need to select that college as your preference on the graduate application form.
All eligible applicants will be considered, regardless of which college (if any) you state as your preference.
- Standard Bank Africa Chairman Scholarship
- Queen Elizabeth Masters Scholarships
- AFEPA Masters Scholarship Program
- Mo Ibrahim Foundation MBA Scholarships
- University of Liverpool Postgraduate Scholarships
However, successful applicants will be transferred to the relevant college in order to take up the scholarship.
4. Applicants who hold deferred offers to start in 2022-2023 are not eligible to be considered for these scholarships.
If you have any questions concerning Standard Bank Africa Chairman Scholarship, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.