Standard Bank Masters Scholarship: The Standard Bank Masters Scholarship is now accepting applications from qualified students. It is a fully funded scholarship provided by the Standard Bank Group to all students.
Standard Bank Masters Scholarship
About the Scholarship
Standard Bank Group Limited (also trading as Stanbic Bank) is the largest African banking group by assets and earnings, operating in 20 countries in sub-Saharan Africa.
With about 50,000 employees, it has approximately 560 branches and over 1,770 ATMs on the African continent.
Standard Bank Group is a financial institution that offers banking and financial services to individuals, businesses, institutions and corporations in Africa and abroad.
Benefits of Standard Bank Masters Scholarship
The scholarship covers course fees and a grant for living costs. Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
- British Council GREAT Scholarships
- Qatar University Scholarships
- Avancez Scholarship for African Students
- ETH Zurich Masters Scholarships
- Seyi Makinde Scholarship Scheme
Requirements for Standard Bank Masters Scholarship
You will be considered automatically for this scholarships if:
1. You are applying to start a new graduate course;
2. You submit your course application by the relevant January admissions deadline;
3. You are subsequently offered a place after consideration of applications received by the deadline;
4. Your application is not placed on a waiting list or held back after the January admissions deadline to be re-evaluated against applications received by the March admissions deadline.
If you have any questions concerning Standard Bank Masters Scholarship, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.