Stanford Biodesign Innovation Fellowship 2021-2022
Stanford Biodesign Innovation Fellowship: Stanford has start accepting applications from individuals with advanced degrees and/or substantial work experience in eligible fields for its 2021-2022 Biodesign Innovation Fellowship, biodesign.stanford.edu.
Biodesign Innovation Fellowship
The Biodesign Innovation Fellowship is a 10-month experience that equips aspiring innovators with a proven, repeatable process to identify important healthcare needs, invent novel health technologies to address them, and prepare to implement those products into patient care through start-up, corporate channels, or other channels.
See Also: Digital Earth Fellowship
In addition, the Innovation Fellows become part of the Stanford Biodesign community, which is a life-long, worldwide network of innovators passionate about improving healthcare.
Stanford Biodesign Innovation Fellowship Program Details.
The Stanford Biodesign Innovation Fellowship is a launch pad for initiating, redirecting, or accelerating a career in health technology innovation.
Stanford Biodesign graduates apply their talents to:
- Catalyzing innovation inside major health technology companies
- Building their own health technology start-ups
- Teaching and/or leading translational research programs for world-class universities
- Driving innovation initiatives within academic or private medical centers
- Becoming specialists in design, investing, or other aspects of the health technology innovation ecosystem
They also become part of the Stanford Biodesign community, which is a life-long, worldwide network of innovators passionate about improving healthcare.
Stanford Biodesign Innovation Fellowship Eligibility.
- Individuals with advanced degrees and/or substantial work experience in the engineering, science, computer science, business, product design, law, medical, or nursing fields are encouraged to apply.
- Fellows will be selected based on their experience, passion, and drive, as well as their potential to become leading innovators in the health tech field.
- Applicants are welcome from any country.
Stanford Biodesign Innovation Fellowship Benefits.
- Compensation for the 2021-22 Stanford Biodesign Innovation Fellowship will be approximately $5,355 per month, plus a one-time $1,000 computer stipend. This amount is enough to cover basic room and board during the fellowship period.
- Stanford University health insurance coverage is available for Biodesign Innovation Fellows, spouses, and dependents, if desired. Benefits vary depending on your appointment category. However, plan include medical, dental, and vision coverage, as well as mental health and maternity/paternity benefits.
How to Apply for Stanford Biodesign Innovation Fellowship.
To apply for the Stanford Biodesign Innovation_Fellowship, please:
- Fill out all online application forms completely.
- Upload supporting materials.
- Designate three people to submit recommendations on your behalf (name, title, institution, phone, email, relationship, and a personal note from you requesting a reference); ideally, one letter should be from your most recent program director or manager.
- Pay the $95 non-refundable application fee and submit your application once all materials have been uploaded and you have verified that the information is correct.
- Provide the organisers with a link to your video supplement.
- Read the application instructions.
If you have any question concerning Stanford Biodesign, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.