Stars Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 | www.starspoly.edu.ng.
Stars Poly Post UTME Form: Stars Polytechnic, Ota, Ogun State, has started selling the post UTME admission form into its National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Stars Poly Post UTME Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Stars Polytechnic, Ota, Ogun State, National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Stars Polytechnic ND Courses.
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Nautical Science
- Business Administration
Stars Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
To be eligible,
- Candidates must have participated in the 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and have met JAMB minimum requirements
- Must have obtained a minimim of five (5) credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC (SSCE), NECO (SSCE), GCE O’level or its equivalent
- Must have scored not less than 100 in the UTME exercise
- The required credit passes must include English Language and any other subjects relevant to course of study.
How to Apply for Stars Polytechnic Post UTME Form.
Interested candidates should pick/change to Stars Polytechnic as their Polytechnic of choice at any JAMB Accredited Computer Based Test (CBT) Centres nationwide or at Star’s Polytechnic Campus then proceed to download the Application FORM online at starspoly.edu.ng and scan and submit to ad[email protected] to commence the admission process.
If you have any questions concerning Stars Poly Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- SLU Post UTME/DE Screening Form
- FUTMINNA Post UTME / DE Screening Form
- IMSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
- FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening Form
- Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Exercise Timetable & Requirements
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.