Step-by-Step Guide to Upgrade your Airtel Sim to 4G: Every Airtel customer should be aware that the company has upgraded its services and begun transitioning its 3G network to 4G. To use Airtel Internet and other Airtel 4G services, you must replace your Airtel 3G SIM with a 4G SIM.
Step-by-Step Guide to Upgrade your Airtel Sim to 4G 2023 Update
Airtel is updating its network for fast internet speed and better quality of GSM and voice call activities. If you are getting dull internet speed on your Airtel number, you can update your 3G SIM to 4G.
Airtel made this process smoother through an online base where Airtel users can request the 4G SIM at home, and the 4G SIM will get delivered to your location within 7 days after the request.
If you’ve just purchased a new 4G smartphone, you will need a new 4G-activated SIM card too. The upgraded Airtel 4G SIM will be given free of cost.
The new SIM will let you take advantage of the high-speed data network and High definition of quality voice calls. After you’ve got a new SIM, you’ll need to enable it, and the steps are pretty simple.
Upgrade to Airtel 4G
Since the telecommunication company launched the 4G LTE in Ibadan last year, Airtel is fast covering all major towns in Nigeria.
The 4GLong-Term Evaluation (LTE) is a standard for high-speed wireless communication for mobile devices and data terminals based on the GSM/EDGE and UMTS/HSPA technologies.
It increases the capability and speed using a different radio interface together with core network developments.
Benefits of Airtel 4G Network
1. 4GB Free Data: Once you update to Airtel 4G, Airtel gives you free 4GB data
2. 6 months Doubled Data: Once you update your SIM, Airtel rewards you double data for all your recharge for the next 6 months. ie, if you load #1000 to get 1.5GB, Airtel gives you 3GB.
3. 25% extra data For Free: You get an extra 25% free “4G data” on all your data recharge. Meaning, if you recharge #1000 to get 1.5GB, excluding the double data, Airtel will still give you 25% of the whole data you subscribed for.
4. Fast Internet: The 4G LTE is really fast and much better than 3G networks. No wonder the recent Airtel commercials for 3G are good, 4G is better.
Things to Note Before You Upgrade to 4G
1. Your phone should be 4G-activated. To check if your phone is 4G activated, dial *121#, and select 4G services. If not, do well to get a 4G-certain phone to enjoy the Airtel 4G data service.
2.You must be within Airtel 4G Coverage Location, which is currently available in the commercial cities of Nigeria
- Why Do Cats Like Make Biscuits?
- Manager Interview Questions (Partner manager)
- How to Put Dark Mode on Snapchat
- How to Block Someone on Snapchat
- Techniques The Scrum Master Could Use (Top 10 Lists)
How to Upgrade Airtel SIM to 4G For Faster Browsing
1. Keep your contacts intact by backing them up.
2. Visit any Airtel Service office nearest to you with a valid National ID.
3. Request for an Airtel SIM Upgrade.
4. Give them your old SIM.
5. Fill out a form.
6. You will be given a new 4G-enabled SIM
7. Put the new SIM on your phone, restart, and start enjoying.
Note: To flex the Airtel 4G Network, you must use a 4G-enabled phone.
Steps to Convert Airtel 3G SIM into 4G
Before going into 4G, make sure your smartphone is 4G activated. There are two ways to change your Airtel 3G SIM into 4G.
- Ask for Airtel 3G SIM changes into 4G Online.
- Change your Airtel 3G SIM into 4G through any nearby Airtel Store
There is no service fee for this service, you can replace your Airtel number free of charge. But first, you can try out an online procedure.
If you have any questions concerning Step-by-Step Guide to Upgrade your Airtel Sim to 4G 2023 Update, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.