Sterling Bank Recruitment Application Form Portal Login 2022/2023.
Sterling Bank Recruitment Job Portal: Application is invited from all suitably qualified candidate for Sterling Bank job offers in Nigeria for graduates and undergraduates 2022.
Recruitment into Sterling Bank Plc is for competent person, both graduate and non-graduate. Sterling Bank Plc is in full service national commercial bank licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
When is Sterling Bank Recruiting for 2022?
If you are asking for “Has Sterling Bank Started Recruitment for 2021?” Yes! Recruitment into the Sterling Bank Plc will commence.
Sterling Bank Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2022?
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Sterling Bank recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
- Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Sterling Bank Official Recruitment Portal 2022?
Sterling Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Sterling Bank does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
How to Apply for Sterling Bank Job Recruitment 2022
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
1. Real Estate Projects Analyst – Sterling Alternative Finance
Job type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Real Estate/Property Management
- The Real Estate Project Specialist is responsible for formulating and implementing the group’s strategies for achieving the corporate objectives in the target market, meet and exceed customers’ requirements, maximize profit, minimize cost and risk.
- Contribute to the process of developing a business plan and annual budget for a Real Estate portfolio in line with the business’ objective.
- Formulate, implement, and review strategies for project management and cost management for the short, medium and long term in line with the SAF’s Group Real Estate portfolio business plan.
- Develop and implement relationship strategies with Real Estate developers and civil engineers.
- Use market insights to identify market opportunities and develop customer-relevant propositions that drive key measures such as market share, revenue, profit, and brand health.
- Supervise, monitor, and ensure project delivery are up to and above market standards in line with the agreed contract.
- Undertake regular supervision and ensure acceptable material standards for construction.
- Provide regular updates and information on existing and new projects.
- Structure special transactions for improved profitability.
- Maximize the business’ yield on risk assets.
- Increase the business’ visibility through project finance and deal structuring.
- Develop strategic alliances for public-private partnerships.
- Ensure market research and intelligence surveys on target sectors are carried out regularly and a comprehensive database of information for both prospects and existing customers are maintained.
Qualification and Experience
- First Degree in any discipline, professional qualification will be an advantage.
- Up to10 years’ experience in a high-performance bank/mortgage/other financial institutions/construction firm. A minimum of 5 years must have been spent in project management & real estate finance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
2. Investment Analyst – Sterling Alternative Finance
Job Type: Full-time
- To assess investments requests in line with regulatory standards; recommend for approval or rejection
- Identify inherent investment/credit, financial and business risk in facility requests and equity risk and moral hazard
- Investigate environmental factors that can influence investment/credit decisions and make recommendations to the Investment Committee for Non-Interest Banking
- Recommend appropriate structure for Investment/credit facilities to ensure that the risk of investment/credit loss is properly mitigated including credit terms, security, and repayment terms
- Conduct analysis and appraisals of all investment requests
- Conduct risk acceptance evaluation and assign risk rating in line with approved risk classification guidelines
- Recommend requests for approval/rejection
- Conduct equity investment analysis in accordance with Bank’s approved policies and procedures
- Ensure investment requests comply with Regulatory Guidelines
- First Degree in Finance-related field
- At least 4 years experience in equity transaction and Investment deals
Person Specification/Job Profile:
- The role calls for a person who displays patience, a friendly approach and enjoys working in structured situations, where hard work and consistent performance are important. Communication and the ability to persuade others in a thorough and factual manner are integral to this function
- The incumbent should have the persistence to see a job through to its conclusion and work within specific guidelines whilst adhering to rules and procedures.
When is Sterling Bank Recruitment Deadline 2022
Sterling Bank Job Recruitment Portal Application Closing date will be on Wednesday, 18th April 2022.
- Polaris Bank Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment Form
- NNPC Shortlisted Candidates
- Jobs in Lagos and Application Guide
If you have any questions concerning Sterling Bank Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this