Sun-Canadian Recruitment Application Form Login Portal 2021/2022.
Sun-Canadian Recruitment: Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Sun-Canadian Job Recruitment 2021/2022. Apply for Sun-Canada Job below.
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Sun-Canadian Recruitment 2021.
Sun-Canadian is a reputable firm established in London around 1953.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below;
Job Title: Country Legal Manager
• Support in dealing with day-to-day requests for legal advice coming from local stakeholders in the reference area assigned.
• Align the functioning of the reference area assigned to legal compliance, with external support in case and under the supervision and control of the headquarters of Legal Department.
• Draft and review of a variety of agreements and corporate documentation related to day-to-day business of the company to ensure the correct status thereof in accordance with the pertinent legislative framework.
• Provide legal advice on contracts as well as review and supervise the same to guarantee the best conditions for the interests of the company.
• Document management, tracking of contracts, minutes and other paperwork.
• Help with coordinating activities provided by external counsels.
• Degree in Law.
• 2-3 years of experience in a similar position in the legal area.
• Background in commercial and corporate law.
Job Title: Head, Purchasing, and Supply
• Develop and execute innovative procurement strategies to reflect all departmental and units’ needs.
• Manage every aspect of the supply chain and notify management of any possible obstacles to achieving value for money.
• Perform cost analysis and set appropriate benchmarks.
• Create policies and procedures for risk management and mitigation as it relates to procurement.
• Monitor purchases and deliveries to determine if vendors are meeting performance demands/contracts.
• Participate in the procurement process as required under the Public Procurement Act, 2003 Act 663 as amended.
• Develop, prepare and finalize (framework) contracts, term and conditions, and specification validation.
• Plan and facilitate staff development and team building.
• A minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in Supply Chain Management or as a Procurement/Purchasing Management 4 years of which must be in a middle management position.
• A Master’s Degree in procurement or supply chain management/procurement is an added advantage.
Job Title: Health and Safety Manager
• Conduct safety training for all employees/contractors and undertake hazard/risk analysis of all manufacturing processes.
• Implement safety audit procedures and measurement for the business.
• Conduct/Lead investigations of all accidents, incidents and near misses.
• Responsible for reviewing required PPE, maintain document on whom PPE has been issued by today and monitoring/enforcing use of required PPE.
• Undertake safety audits on job sites and promotes safe practices throughout the business.
• Review current safety procedures and recommend changes to management and respond to employee’s safety concerns.
• Perform emergency response drills and coordinates registration and removal of any hazardous waste.
• Record and issue monthly safety performance report and ensure the company is meeting the countries workplace safety standard
• Bachelor’s degree in environmental health and safety
• First Aid Certification Preferred
• Ability to train, influence and motivate team members
• Ability to access and analyze risk.
How Can I Apply for Sun-Canadian Recruitment
Applicants must submit CV and cover letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org stating in the subject of the email, the vacancy applying for.
Application Deadline: 31st August 2021.
If you have any questions concerning Sun-Canadian Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.