Survival Fund Registration Form Portal 2021 | https://survivalfund.gov.ng/.
Survival Fund Registration Form Portal: The Federal government has announced that registration for the N75 billion survival fund for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) will begin on Monday, September 28.
Survival Fund Registration Form Portal
Nigeria Federal Government Survival Fund For MSMEs and Artisans application form portal has officially open. www.survivalfundapplication.com.
Are you a Self Employed, Transporters, or even Artisans? Then you must not miss this FG N75Bn MSME Survival Fund as long as you are a Nigerian and your business is located in Nigeria, all you have to do now is to keep reading this guide from A to Z.
Due to the downward movement of the economy and the adverse effects it has on Nigerians and small, medium-sized enterprises and business, the federal government has concluded plans that will see Nigerian businesses getting some relief funds from the government.
This funds will come into phases as we are meant to understand namely :
MSME Survival Fund with the Payroll support track
- MSME Survival Fund: 60 Billion Naira available fund.
- Payroll support track: 15 Billion Naira
These funds are or will be provided to help Nigerian businesses bounce back to life after massively being impacted by the Covind-19 pandemic.
The federal government is banking heavily on these funds as they believe and claim it will help put smiles on the faces of Nigerians.
Duration: a time has been given and its to last doe 3 months or even more.
Beneficiaries: Micro and Small businesses registered in Nigeria.
How to Apply for N75Bn MSME Survival Fund
- Here is the website to register https://survivalfund.gov.ng/
- You have to scroll a little to the registration link button and click on it for smooth registration.
- You will have to fill all the necessary information and details you are asked.
- Make a print out of your acknowledgement slip to prove that you actually register.
MSME Application Form & Portal
- Payroll Support: the federal government targets to assist about 500,000 MSMEs. This will help them have liquid cash to pay staff salaries etc.
- Formalisation Support: a Window is open here to see that over 250,000 unregistered business get registered free of charge.
- General Grant: 50,000 naira will be given to identifiable businesses that are massively affected by the pandemic.
- Artisan/Transport Support: Artisan and Transport Support operators are not left out because over 333,000 will receive the support of 30 thousand naira.
- Guaranteed Offtake Scheme: Bulk purchase of products from 100,000 MSMEs to protect jobs and livelihood
MSME Survival Fund
The federal government is launching a new site. that will help see Nigerian businesses pull through the current economic storm. Here MSME that is at the point of collapse will get a Survival Fund that is just like the youwin conditional grant.
You might ask, why is the federal government providing these funds? The federal government knows that in no distance time most employers of labour are going to lay off their workers and this will have a negative multiplier effect on the economy.
To prevent the imminent job loss the federal government had to step in, to save the situation by helping save 1.3million jobs across the country.
- Duration: this scheme might come in stages but the first stage is going to last for just 3 months. There might be an extension but don’t worry we are going to inform you more on this.
- Target Beneficiaries: employees of MSMEs and Self-employed individuals are highly likely to receive this funding
FG N75Bn MSME Survival Fund Application Requirements
- Employees’ or beneficiary’s company should be in Nigeria and also registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC
- To fast track, the disbursements of funds beneficiaries Must have BVN
- Employers of labour must show proof that they have a staff strength of not less than 3 persons
- Business must be functional and should be owned by a Nigerian
Self-employed Individuals :
- You should actively be involved in the provision of Services under the transportation sector, i.e. Bus drivers, Taxi drivers, Ride share drivers. (Uber, Bolt Taxify etc) and Mechanics
- Artisans, Electricians Plumbers etc.
N75Bn MSME Survival Fund Registration Period.
The starting date of FG N75Bn MSME Survival Fund is 21st September 2020. We are going to update this page if the closing date is announced.
Key point to note :
- Payroll support: target over 500,000 vulnerable MSMEs that are at the point of collapse as this will help them meet the necessary obligations in their businesses. At least each business will have funds to pay N30,000 to N50,000 per employee salaries in a space of 3 months.
- Formalization Support: there will be free business registration as this will help the federal government increase it revenue base in the future time.
- General Grant: Not less than 100,000 business will greatly benefit from these funds, they are going to receive 50,000 or more.
Survival Fund Registration Form Portal Application Deadline: Not Specified
If you have any questions concerning Survival Fund Registration Form Portal, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.
- Federal Ministry of Youth Sports/FMYSD Programme (MSMEs) in Nigeria 2020.
- Nigeria Federal Government Survival Fund For MSMEs and Artisans
- NIRSAL Covid-19 Loan Application – Steps on how to Apply
- Npower Successful Shortlisted Candidates for 2020/2021 Recruitment
- Buhari Young Farmers (BYFN) NALDA Volunteer Programme 2020/2021 | Apply Now.
- npower.fmhds.gov.ng | N-Power Application Portal for N-Power Sign Up
- N-Power Test Timetable 2020 and Full Assessment Screening Details
- N-Power Salary Structure 2020/2021 | npower.fmhds.gov.ng
- N-power 2020/2021 Recruitment Registration Portal | www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
People Also Search For: survival fund recruitment, survival fund recruitment 2020, survival fund recruitment Portal, survival fund recruitment Portal 2020, survival fund registration, survival fund registration 2020, survival fund registration form, survival fund registration form 2020, www.survivalfund.ng, www.survivalfund.ng 2020, www.survivalfund.ng login, www.survivalfund.ng login 2020, www.survivalfund.ng Login Portal, www.survivalfund.ng Login Portal 2020.