Tai Solarin College of Education (TASCE) NCE Post UTME Form 2021/2022.
TASCE Post UTME Form: Tai Solarin College of Education (TASCE) has started selling post UTME forms for admission into its NCE programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
TASCE Post UTME Form
The management of the Tai Solarin College of Education (TASCE) invites The general public, particularly prospective candidates to the 2021/2022 admission, TASCE NCE Admission is in progress for the 3 Years Full-Time NCE Programmes of the College.
See Also: TASCE NCE & Degree Admission List.
TASCE NCE Post UTME Eligibility.
- UTME Candidates who chose TASCE as their first/second choice institution or UTME candidates who did not choose TASCE but seeking a change of institution to TASCE through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 100 in the 2020 UTME
- Candidates who sat for the 2021 UTME and scored less than 100
- Candidates who did not attempt the 2021 UTME but have a minimum of 3 credits in O’ Levels.
Tai Solarin College of Education NCE Courses & Requirements.
- Political Science/Economics
- Political Science/Islamic Studies
- Political Science/Christian Religious Studies
- Political Science/History
- Political Science/Social Studies
- Economics/Social Studies
- History/Christian Religious Studies
- History/Social Studies
- History/Islamic Studies
- History /Political Science
- Social Studies/Christian Religious Studies
- Social Studies/Islamic Studies
- Geography/Social Studies
- Geography/Political Science
- Geography /Physics
- Computer Science/Geography
- Computer Science/Physics
- Computer Science/Chemistry
- Computer Science/Mathematics
- Computer Science/Biology
27 Computer Science/Economics
- Mathematics/Integrated Science
- Biology/Integrated Science
- Integrated Science/Geography
- French/Christian Religious Studies
- English/Social Studies
- French/Social Studies
- Yoruba Language/History
- Yoruba Language/Christian Religious Studies
- Yoruba Language/French
- Yoruba Language/Islamic Studies
- English (Double Major)
- English/Christian Religious studies
- Arabic/Islamic Studies
- Primary Education (PED) (Double Major)
- Early Childhood and Care Education (Double Major)
- Fine & Applied Arts (Double Major)
- Home Economic (Double Major)
- Agricultural Science (Double Major)
- Physical &Health Education (Double Major)
- Business Education (Double Major) Options in;
a) Business Studies
- Technical Education (Double Major) option in;
a) Automobile Technology
b) Building Technology
c) Electrical/ Electronic Technology
d) Metalwork Technology
e) Woodwork Technology
- FULL- TIME NCE PROGRAMME: This is available for candidates who scored a minimum of 100 in JAMB and have a minimum of five (5)credit passes at one or two sittings in relevant O ‘ Level subjects including Mathematics and English
- NCE Foundation is available for candidates who scored a minimum of 100 in JAMB but have deficiencies in O ‘ Level results. Such candidates, upon the remediation of their deficiencies, having offered 100level courses at the foundation class, shall be eligible to transit to 200level of the NCE programme. The minimum requirement is 3credit passes and 2passes at not more than two sittings in O’ level.
How to Apply for TASCE Post UTME
Application forms for the programmes listed above are currently online at https://nce.tasce.edu.ng the following cost and payment will be made online with your ATM cards.
NCE (Post-JAMB (UTME) Screening) – Two Thousand (#2,000.00) naira only
For more information, please contact the Admissions Office TASCE, Omu-Ijebu or call any of the following numbers: 09092365349, 08033822352, 08036708320, 08033558233.
If you have any questions concerning TASCE Post UTME, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp, or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.