Taraba State University (TASU) Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session | 1st, 2nd, 3rd & Supplementary Batch is Out.
TASU Admission List D/E , UTME and supplementary: The Taraba State University (TASU) has release its 2022/2023 academic Session admission list, See How to check TASU Admission List below.
TASU Admission List
The management of the Taraba State University (TASU) has released the first batch admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.
See Also: TASU Courses
Candidates that participated in the Taraba State University post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check ZAMSUT Admission List
PRESENTLY, TASU prospective students can only access their TASU admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ZAMSUT admission status
All Admitted TASU Candidate should kindly do the following:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
How to Check Taraba State University (TASU) Admission List.
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission for Degree Programmes into Taraba State University (TASU) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Candidates are to report for clearance at the registry (Academic division) and their various faculties for clearance and appropriate placement. Candidates are to present the following documents at the clearance venue:
- Original certificate(s) of Educational qualification
- Original copy of Local Government Indigene Certificate
- Original Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age
- Original/Photocopy of UTME/DE slip
- Original ‘O’ level results (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc)
- Diploma/NCE/IJMB results.
- Original copy of online screening form.
- Original JAMB admission letter.
Those who haven’t completed their online application should do so in order to access their admission letter.
Below are the links for REGISTRATION/FEE PAYMENT and ONLINE APPLICATIONrespectfully
- REGISTRATION/FEE PAYMENT: https://www.tsuniversity.edu.ng/online/student/login.php
- ONLINE APPLICATION: https://www.tsuniversity.edu.ng/home/portal/application/register.php
Accept of Reject the admission offer on JAMB CAPS | How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to TASU 1st,2nd & supplementary batch merit list.
- Taraba state university application portal
- Taraba state university screening portal
- Taraba state university post utme
- Taraba state university courses offered
- Taraba state university school fees
- Taraba state university faculty of health science
- Taraba state university new courses
- Taraba state university student login page
- TASU supplementary list
- TASU 1st batch admission list
- TASU 2nd batch admission list
Taraba State University is located in Jalingo, Taraba State Nigeria. The University, Jalingo was established by the Taraba State Government in 2008, to widen access to University education for Taraba State indigenes and promote economic development in the country.
If you have any question concerning Taraba State University, Jalingo (TASU), please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to somebody. share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.