Taraba State University (TASU) Postgraduate Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
TASU Postgraduate Admission Form: Taraba State University (TSU) has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its various postgraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
TASU Postgraduate Admission Form: Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Postgraduate Programmes of the Taraba State University for the 2022/2023 Academic session.
TASU Postgraduate Programme Courses & Requirements
The Taraba State University offers courses leading to the Award of:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE), Business Administration (PGDBA), Public Administration (PGDPA), PGD Economics, PGD Health Economics, PGD Accounting and Finance, PGD Management, PGD Environmental Management, PGD Sociology, PGD Statistics, PGD Peace and Conflicts Resolution, PGD International Relations and Strategic Studies, PGD Agronomy, PGD Agricultural Economics and Extension, PGD Animal Science and Extension, Engineering.
- Masters of Arts (M.A), Master of Education (M.Ed.), Master of Science (M.Sc.) Master of Public Administration (MPA), Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) In Agricultural Economics and Extension; Agronomy; Africa/ Nigeria History; Educational Administration and Planning; Language Arts Education; Mathematics Education; Measurement and Evaluation; Curriculum and Instruction; Applied parasitology; Public Health Parasitology; Ecology and Conservation; Political Science; Christian Religious Studies; Accounting.
- Candidates for Postgraduate Studies into Taraba State University must have obtained at least (5) credits including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASC/NECO/NABTECH/GCE (Ordinary Level) or their equivalent.
- Candidates applying for the M.A, M.Ed., and M.Sc. degree in any field must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree with at least Second Class Lower Division in the relevant discipline.
- Candidates for PhD in any programme of the Taraba State University must have obtained a minimum weighted average score of 60% (3.50 points).
- Candidates seeking admission into any of the Postgraduate Diploma Programmes must possess a University degree with a minimum grade of third class or HND with a minimum of lower credit
How to Apply for Taraba State University Postgraduate Admission Form
A nonrefundable application fee of (N15,000:00) should be paid to Taraba State University account via University Payment Portal https://www.tsuniversity.net/pay/ click on application form PGD, PG, (Masters) & PhD.
Please note that all candidates applying for admission are required to request their former/previous institutions to forward either soft or hard copies of their academic transcripts to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Taraba State University Jalingo.
The application portal will be opened for a period of (8weeks) from the date of this advertisement. Applicants are advised to fill in and submit their application forms within this period.
- AUST Postgraduate Form
- Caleb University Postgraduate Admission Form
- Bowen University Postgraduate Form
- UNIPORT Postgraduate Admission Form
- IMSU Postgraduate Admission Form
If you have any question concerning TASU Postgraduate Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.