Stop Bragging! Do You Know that Tecno, Infinix, and iTel are owned by Transsion Holdings from China?
Tecno, Infinix, and iTel are owned by Transsion Holdings from China: A lot of people doesn’t know that this three unique mobile phone is owned by one person from china with a company name called Transsion Holdings. Transsion Holding Parent company of TecnoInfinix and itel. Keep reading below.
About Transsion Holdings, China
Transsion Holdings (Chinese: 传音控股) is a manufacturer of mobile phones based in Shenzhen, China. It was the largest smartphone manufacturer by sales in Africa in 2017, and also sells mobile phones in South Asia. Its brands include phone brands such as Itel, Tecno, Infinix, after-sales service brand Carlcare, and accessories brand Oraimo. It manufactures phones in China, Pakistan, Ethiopia, Bangladesh and recently at India.
Tecno, Infinix, and iTel are owned by Transsion Holdings from China
Tecno, Itel mobile, and Infinix are under a singular parent company, and also partner as Itel and Infinix have another partner – Transsion Holdings.
Anyway, since the internet got the information and have found that it was true, many various types of people and origins have said that the news is not authentic! But today, it is true.
This is what you need to know, (Whether you buy a TECNO phone or an Infinix phone, your cash ends up in the same coffers. In other words, they are siblings. TECNO and Infinix have the same parent company.)
Below are the details and other companies under the belt of Transsion Holdings:
- Tecno is completely founded in 2006 as a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings. It is a Chinese mobile phone manufacturer based in Shenzhen.
- Infinix was founded in 2013 by Sagem Wireless and Transsion Holdings. It is a Hong Kong-based smartphone company.
- Itel was founded by Lei Weiguo and Shenzhen Transsion Holdings Co Limited in March 2014. It is a Chinese mobile phone manufacturer based in Shenzhen, China.
- Oraimo is the global exclusive accessory partner of Tecno, Infinix and Itel. Their products are Power Bank, Charger, Cable, wireless headphone, phone, battery etc.
- Syinix launched in 2015 is a global smart home appliance brand.
From the shortlist aforementioned, you’d notice that the phone makers are based in China with the partnered companies.
And also, the strategy at work is that Infinix addresses the budget end of the smartphone market (the bottom of the pyramid), while TECNO makes a pitch for the high end.
- How to Open a Bank Account in the U.S.A
- How To Get MTN Free 5GB For 4G LTE SimCards
- Top 10 List of Mobile Network Operators in United States
- How to Check & Retrieve National Identity Number (NIN) on Phone.
TECNO and Infinix are not competitors. They are two sides of a coin targeting two different segments. So note that, if you have been using Tecno product and you change to Infinix or itel, just be aware that you have not just changed but you are walking around the family.
However, this was confirmed by both Mobilityarena, Thebleet with different authors, since 2013 and 2014, people seem not to believe it but today show that everything that has been going on since is really true!
If you have any questions concerning Tecno, Infinix, and iTel, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.