The Catherine Bonnes AM Scholarships: The Catherine Bonnes AM Scholarships are now accepting applications from qualified students. It is a fully funded scholarship for all Flinders University students.
The Catherine Bonnes AM Scholarships
About the Scholarship
Flinders University is a public university in Adelaide, South Australia. Founded in 1966, it was named in honor of navigator Matthew Flinders, who explored and surveyed the South Australian coastline in the early 19th century.
The Catherine Bonnes AM Scholarship has been established by the Broken Hill & District Hearing Resource Centre Inc., with the view of assisting Deaf and hard of hearing people to further their education by undertaking post-secondary studies.
Benefits of the Catherine Bonnes AM Scholarship
At least one Scholarship each year will be available for assistance with tuition, text materials, computer/laptop or any other support considered necessary and approved by the Scholarship panel.
The Catherine Bonnes AM Scholarship will comprise of two rounds per year with each round offering financial assistance of $2,000 maximum.
Requirements for the Catherine Bonnes AM Scholarships
Applicants must be:
1. Australian citizens or permanent Australian residents.
2. Turning 18 years of age in the year the scholarship is offered; preference may be given to applicants under the age of 25.
3. Bona fide Deaf / hard-of-hearing persons, priority given to students with an educationally significant hearing impairment.
4. Selected for admission to a recognized post-secondary education course at a university, college of advanced education and so forth (full-time or part-time), or other such institutions deemed appropriate by the Scholarship Panel.
Preference may be given to deaf or hard of hearing applicants from;
1. Rural & remote area.
- Standard Bank Africa Chairman Scholarship
- Queen Elizabeth Masters Scholarships
- AFEPA Masters Scholarship Program
- Mo Ibrahim Foundation MBA Scholarships
- University of Liverpool Postgraduate Scholarships
2. Non-English-speaking background.
3. An indigenous person.
4. Signing Deaf community.
If you have any questions concerning The Catherine Bonnes AM Scholarships 2022 Application Update, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.